Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 460 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 481 reviews
on May 25, 2013
Yes, the watch is really cheap at $5.99. I didn't expect much. Maybe a few months. I bought 4 of them to give as gifts to those running in the Pancreatic Cancer Network run in Washington, DC. Purple being the PAN color.

I took it out of the envelope, set the time, and put it on. Within 4 HOURS, the second hand fell off and was "floating around" the dial. Before the END OF THE DAY, the watch stopped.

I sent all four back for a refund. Amazon does a great job with refunds--no muss no fuss.
on August 17, 2016
Nice looking, fits well, and already getting compliments on it. Love the price, you just can't go wrong with this one. It is a shade or so lighter than pictured, but still a deep purple like I wanted. Numbers and hands are silver, not white as they look in the pic. I recommend this one, especially if you want an inexpensive watch for work that can take a beating and won't cost you much to replace it.
on August 6, 2013
I have been looking for just this color. with clear dials so the numbers are visible.
There are others I found in the local stores here but they just did not look like this and the dials are so dark, you can barely see the numbers and the time.
There was an article in a magazine I read some time ago that said to prevent the crystals around the bezel from falling out, to apply clear polish all over them..so I did! Hopefully the crystals stay put!
on January 2, 2014
This watch came with that divider between the stem and the watch itself. I was hopeful it would work after I removed the divider and set the time. It didn't. At THIS point, more often than NOT, I have to return these Geneva watches. They are either dead on arrival, or they are already running (which cuts into the life expectancy). The only GOOD thing that I can say about these Geneva watches is that they are just as beautiful in person as they are in the picture. I felt like giving this purple watch a funeral ceremony. I was THAT much in love with the color...
on October 15, 2012
My watch did not work when I removed the protection from the hand. To date no one even responded to my query.
on November 30, 2013
I needed a really inexpensive watch. I chose this one because I like its appearance also. Unfortunately the item arrived looking more or less new (the back had some scuff like marks) with a pull tag, but never worked even once. I had to go through the trouble of returning it. I see many are having this problem- including reviews for the same item in a different color. After such a disappointment, I decided to instead buy a watch from a brick and mortar store where I could be surer that it's in 100% working order.
on May 20, 2014
I have about 25 of these brightly colored watches in a myriad of colors. I match them to my nail polish and enjoy the smiles they invoke. But I have also found that these Geneva silicone watches have a v-e-r-y short life span. My orange ones often do not last more than a week -- one did not survive an hour. The white ones seem to last the longest. I doubt it has anything to do with what color the watches are, but coincidentally, that has been my observation. I have not found a way to replace the batteries as the backs are sealed. These are inexpensive and through Amazon Prime, delivered quickly, but do not buy one expecting to wear it as your primary watch for a long time. But as costume jewelry--they're fun.
on October 25, 2013
I can't believe how inexpensive this little watch is. I bought it so it could be a 'throw-away' watch once the battery wears out (I can get 4 of these for the price of changing the battery in my other watch), but I love wearing this one more than my other watch. I love that the band is rubber so I can be 'rough' with it while doing laundry, gardening, etc. The second hand does tick louder than other watches, so if you're in a quiet room, you can hear the subtle ticking. For example, if you're driving with your hand on the steering wheel and no radio on, you can hear the ticking sound even with your wrist on the wheel and not up near your ear. It's not annoying, just a little quirky. Love the watch and am buying several other colors. Cheaper to buy 4 than to replace a battery! :)
on February 11, 2016
This was very cute and the person I bought it for loved it. The battery lasts forever and it is very fashionable. It has rhinestones on it and the color is very rich.
I can't say enough good things about these colorful, fun watches from Geneva--I have several and change them to match what I'm wearing each day--a great time piece as well--and, all the rhinestones around the watch face are still in tact in spite of how hard I often work, so I really was concerned that they might pop out, and ruin the over-all appearance of the watch face--but, NO--so far, so good! I had bad experiences with other watches by other manufacturers whose rhinestones almost immediately popped off, leaving awful looking blank holes where they should have been--but, not with the Geneva watches--love, love them--wonderful low prices, too--the low price made me wary at first, but so far these watches stack up with any I've owned in the past of other brands--can't wait to order some in colors I don't have as yet.:)