Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 2, 2014
This watch came with that divider between the stem and the watch itself. I was hopeful it would work after I removed the divider and set the time. It didn't. At THIS point, more often than NOT, I have to return these Geneva watches. They are either dead on arrival, or they are already running (which cuts into the life expectancy). The only GOOD thing that I can say about these Geneva watches is that they are just as beautiful in person as they are in the picture. I felt like giving this purple watch a funeral ceremony. I was THAT much in love with the color...
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I can't say enough good things about these colorful, fun watches from Geneva--I have several and change them to match what I'm wearing each day--a great time piece as well--and, all the rhinestones around the watch face are still in tact in spite of how hard I often work, so I really was concerned that they might pop out, and ruin the over-all appearance of the watch face--but, NO--so far, so good! I had bad experiences with other watches by other manufacturers whose rhinestones almost immediately popped off, leaving awful looking blank holes where they should have been--but, not with the Geneva watches--love, love them--wonderful low prices, too--the low price made me wary at first, but so far these watches stack up with any I've owned in the past of other brands--can't wait to order some in colors I don't have as yet.:)
on October 25, 2013
I can't believe how inexpensive this little watch is. I bought it so it could be a 'throw-away' watch once the battery wears out (I can get 4 of these for the price of changing the battery in my other watch), but I love wearing this one more than my other watch. I love that the band is rubber so I can be 'rough' with it while doing laundry, gardening, etc. The second hand does tick louder than other watches, so if you're in a quiet room, you can hear the subtle ticking. For example, if you're driving with your hand on the steering wheel and no radio on, you can hear the ticking sound even with your wrist on the wheel and not up near your ear. It's not annoying, just a little quirky. Love the watch and am buying several other colors. Cheaper to buy 4 than to replace a battery! :)
on May 25, 2013
Yes, the watch is really cheap at $5.99. I didn't expect much. Maybe a few months. I bought 4 of them to give as gifts to those running in the Pancreatic Cancer Network run in Washington, DC. Purple being the PAN color.

I took it out of the envelope, set the time, and put it on. Within 4 HOURS, the second hand fell off and was "floating around" the dial. Before the END OF THE DAY, the watch stopped.

I sent all four back for a refund. Amazon does a great job with refunds--no muss no fuss.
7 people found this helpful
on December 7, 2015
I got this watch as a gift. Very pretty and I love the color. Unfortunately the battery only lasted about a week in half. And so far have not been able to find a place where I live to have it replaced. But still very very pretty and absolutely love it. The band is nicely constructed and feels good on the wrist. The bezel is crafted well and put together beautifully. The stones are nicely set and feel like they are set securely.
on February 25, 2015
I've learn to wait a while before I write a review on some things, just to give people an idea of how the product holds up. I purchased this watch for my daughter. She is 11, so I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on a watch that would be bumped and bruised. This is a perfect choice. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap and cute watch. She's had it for at least a year, normal wear, no missing stones.
on July 3, 2015
Fits perfectly fine many size variety It fits my wrist and Im a big guy so it works on I assume most people. It seems sturdy. I recommend it
review imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I have been looking for just this color. with clear dials so the numbers are visible.
There are others I found in the local stores here but they just did not look like this and the dials are so dark, you can barely see the numbers and the time.
There was an article in a magazine I read some time ago that said to prevent the crystals around the bezel from falling out, to apply clear polish all over them..so I did! Hopefully the crystals stay put!
on March 20, 2015
Very cute watch! The purple color is great, the watch was in working order when I received it. I know I saw a bunch of reviews that stated it didn't work when received but I think that was just faulty watches. Mine worked fine and yes you can hear the ticking but only in silence. If I have my hand down by my side, I can't hear it, only if the watch is close to my ears. Not bad at all, definitely able to ignore after a day or 2.
on October 15, 2012
My watch did not work when I removed the protection from the hand. To date no one even responded to my query.
12 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.