Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 19, 2013
i like this product because it holds all my needs, it is sturdy and reliable. would recommend to friends to use.
on January 14, 2013
My daughter loves it! Got it for her after her old one had just about had it. She loves the colors!
on August 22, 2013
Very happy with the quality and colors of the back packs.

Paid a little more than I usually pay because I waited too long.

I buy yearly for the homeless.
on July 29, 2015
This is one of many backpacks that I bought (on behalf of an organization) to provide homeless kids with school supplies. Although I didn't personally use it I inspected all backpacks to determine if it is something we would buy again next year - this one is a keeper.
on December 10, 2013
I got this for my daughter for school this year. It has held up to the playground antics and weight of every day use of an elementary student. She loves the design and colors, plus it holds all of her books and still has room for her lunch and extra coat/shoes. It has been durable and reliable and she loves it.
on August 19, 2013
I bought this for my 5th grader. It was delivered in two business days as promised. It is big enough for her and all of the books she will have to have. It is very sturdy and well made. We love it and she definitely loves it. I am very pleased with this product, especially getting it for under 20 dollars...
on September 3, 2013
Love the color combination. The only thing we did not like is, it did not come with a holder for a water bottle. Kids need this to encourage them to take along water daily. I put the water bottle in the zipper pouch and now I am waiting for the day my child comes home with water all in their backpack.
on July 26, 2014
Nice book bag however about amonth after I got it one of the straps tore. Maybe I had a defective bag however I had a lot of books so if you need a bag that holds a lot if weight this is probably not the one. Other than that it was a great bag, beautiful colors.
on August 1, 2013
Comes as described, perfect colors, perfect size, durable! And not to mention the shipping is great and on time! Lovely back to school gift!
on January 7, 2014
Got it for my daughter for Christmas when she saw it underneath the tree she couldn't believe it. Its was so beautiful to her she said She is now using it for school so we'll see how it holds up to the second grader

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.