- Series: The Purpose Driven Life
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Zondervan; 10th Anniversary edition (December 31, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 031033750X
- ISBN-13: 978-0310337508
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6,580 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #808 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.97 shipping
+ $3.97 shipping
The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? Paperback – December 31, 2013
|New from||Used from|
"Maybe You Should Talk to Someone" by Lori Gottlieb
"This is a daring, delightful, and transformative book." ―Arianna Huffington, Founder, Huffington Post Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life is one of the bestselling nonfiction books in publishing history. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute broadcast, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
6,580 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Imitation leather feels nice
- The font size is PERFECT.
- The pages are quality material and not too thin.
- I didn't see in the description that there was a decorative border on the front cover. Not the end of the world, but would have been nice to know. Maybe I missed that part.
- The actual color of the bible is quite a bit duller and deeper brown than the packaging image suggests.
- While I know I should have known this given the dimensions that were provided, the bible is a tad bigger than I was imagining.
All in all, I am excited to give them to my students. I hope the pictures I have provided will give you an accurate representation of the product. I provided a side by side image with a different Zondervan bible for reference on size and font difference. The one pictured is the Zondervan NIV Thinline Compact Bible.
I doubt you would miss the money spent on it. To be honest, I have purchased multiple copies over the years and passed them out. I'd say they were worth every penny and then some.