From Publishers Weekly
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
“Quirky, original, and captivating . . . marks the debut of a sure-to-please series.”
- Carolyn Hart, Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity Award-winning author of the Death on Demand series
“Paula Holliday is a sleuth to watch. With an intriguing mix of gardening savvy, sassy wit, and smart plotting, Rosemary Harris has crafted a clever mystery.”
- Susan Wittig Albert, author of the China Bayles herbal mysteries
“Paula Holliday knows her andromedas and her viburnum. Her creator, Rosemary Harris, knows her pacing and suspense. Fast paced and full of garden lore, Pushing Up Daisies is a great read. If rosemary is for remembrance, Rosemary Harris is an author to remember.”
- Barbara D’Amato, author of Death of a Thousand Cuts
“A very enjoyable read and great tips for gardeners as well.”
- M. C. Beaton, author of the Agatha Raisin series
“Get ready to meet a smart, engaging heroine who isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty--literally.”
- Brian Freeman, author of Stalked
"I just love it--intriguing mystery, great characters, and very funny."
- Alison Gaylin, author of Trashed