Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on February 3, 2014
Recommended by development psychologist, this book really helped my son understand ADHD in a positive but informative way. He identified with the descriptions and found the suggestions helpful. I would recommend this book for any child or parent experiencing ADD/ADHD. It is particularly helpful for reading together as a family.
on December 21, 2016
My daughter-n-law requested this book for Christmas. She was very happy when she got it. She is a psychologist and her main goal is to help children. I feel if she wanted it then it must be an awesome book for any parent.
on December 25, 2013
I bought this for my 8-year-old who has been diagnosed with ADHD and I think it was too heavy for him. I think it will be more appropriate when he's older and more mature.
on March 14, 2018
Really easy to read. It's really easy to read with your child.
on March 13, 2018
Good information!
on September 28, 2013
I have recommended this book to parents many times as a way to help their children understand what ADD is. One of the best points in the book is that a diagnosis of ADD is not an excuse. Once one realizes what ADD is all about, one needs to work on ways to be successful, despite it. Written for kids to understand!
on July 19, 2014
this book is great for parents and kids to read together. There is a lot of resistance in the beginning. The sooner people get informed and empowered the better. I give this away.
on May 15, 2017
great resource, full of good information and user friendly
on August 16, 2011
Very disappointed in the content of the book. Too technical. Not a good book to read-along with your child. And I don't think the book would hold their attention in a silent read. About half way through, it went into our pile of books to be donated to the school.
on March 14, 2012
I read a review that led me to believe this would be more sueful that it was in working with children diagnosed with ADHD. It was somewhat helpful and assisted me in helping them understand what was going on with them.