- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Members get 20% off list price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
& FREE Shipping. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The game also has a single player mode with ten unique acts, each with ten stages.
- There are tons of different arcade modes 1 to 4 players can use to compete - from the classic Versus, to Fusion mode, where each board has both Puyos and Tetriminos.
- Online play has Puzzle League, which tracks players' ratings, players can save replays to upload and share, and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo from SEGA have combined to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other! Up to 4 players will get to choose whether to play the classic Tetris or Puyo modes to compete against each other, or they can try any of the game's inventive fusion modes, including one where players have to master both Puyo AND Tetris together! And whether it's trying to top the online leaderboards of worldwide competition or just being the best player on your couch, Puyo Tetris is chock full of puzzle action!
Top Customer Reviews
There's an area for explaining basic and more complex moves for both Puyo Puyo and Tetris if anyone is playing either game for the first time. Also, don't feel bad if you have a hard time with Puyo. There's a bit of a learning curve (at least there was for me) but it's so much fun when you get it down. The company who put out this game has some nice tutorials on their Youtube if anyone is interested. SegaAmerica is their Youtube handle.
Now in this mash-up both games in one big game and I'm happy to finally get it on the Switch after it was on all consoles in Japan including the Wii u, Xbox; 3ds;PS4 and Vita but never came outside of Japan. Now. If you imported this game years ago when it first came out, then there's nothing new to be shown here.
There are many single player including adventure mode (which is how you unlock the characters for this game) Each act has 10 which in total has 100 stages to boot. And the CPU aren't that easy so you'll find some difficult to be said here. Fear not they do have lesson if you don't know how to do either one. There is also multiplayer modes in this game that you'll enjoy with friends and also online for you to be at the top or vs friends or strangers around the world. From the demo it was very limited but also very addicting to play.
For what it worth I highly recommend this game if you like puzzle game.
Story mode is charming and over the top, but does well to give a good challenge!
A must have for any switch library!