- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (March 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199301034
- ISBN-13: 978-0199301034
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#813,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #80 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Treaties
- #529 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > War & Peace
- #797 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Diplomacy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Puzzle of Peace: The Evolution of Peace in the International System 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Gary Goertz is Professor of Political Science and Peace Studies, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame. Paul F. Diehl is Associate Provost and Director of Teaching-Learning Initiatives, University of Texas-Dallas. Alexandru Balas is Director, Clark Center for International Education and Assistant Professor and Coordinator, International Studies Program, State University of New York - Cortland.