- With a fully open frame design, its simple structure and big platform of 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy high efficiency heating print bed allow large build size of 8 inch x 8 inch x 8 inches.
- Equipped with 16mHz ATMEL CPU, TI stepper motor control IC, dividing each step into 32 micro steps; 45V operation voltage, 2.5A peak current, -55 - 105℃, 2000 hours of load life.
- Dual drives are used for X/Z motion to improve the printing speed and accuracy. The extruder prints layers between 50 and 400 microns thick to suit your needs. Max printing speed can be up to 120mm/second.
- Accompanied with the hi-efficient aluminum heat sink, maximizes the cooling efficiency, extends the nozzle service life - all are guaranteed to work 500 hours continuously without defects.
- The package includes one free PLA filament sample (White) weighting 1kg. The printer allows print with all types of filament, from basic filaments, ex ABS and PLA, to other materials, such as plastic.
Pxmalion CoreXZ 3D Printer Kit, Full Aluminum Alloy Structure, Single Extruder, Printing Size 8”x8”x8”, Dual Drives,Works with PLA (One PLA Filament Included)
|Sale:||$249.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$250.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pxmalion Core XZ is a new 3D printer kit with open sourced hardware and software. All its key structural components are machined aluminum, not plastic can compare in terms of strength and precision. To improve the printing speed and accuracy, dual drives are used for X/Z motion, and this technique is patented. The kit is shipped in 3 modules, takes the user only 2 steps, about 10 minutes to assemble and set, very user friendly. The machine doesn’t have case. Its simple structure and big platform allow large build size. These features enable it to be popular in Makers’ DIY activities, school education, and among 3D printing hobbyists.
1. High precision guiding pin and ball slider for movement of all directions
2. Elaborately designed mechanical components
- Dimensional precision makes the assembly easier; no co-vibration will occur, the machine runs very stable
- All the aluminum alloy components are surface oxidized, the film protects the components, as well as provides a wonderful view and touch feeling
- Machine Dimension: 280Lx344Wx403Hmm
- Build Volume: 205Lx210Wx200Hmm
- Build Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Printing Speed: 0-120mm/s
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Bed & Frame: Machined Al
- Printing material: PLA/ABS/PA etc.
- Net Weight: 10kg
1 x Pxmalion CoreXZ 3D Printer
1 x Pxmalion PLA 3D Filament(Net Weight:2.2lb)
1 x Epoxy platform top
1 x Power cable
1 x Glue
1 x SD card
1 x SD card reader
1 x Tool Kits
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?