- Material: PLA; Color: Skiny; Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB)
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 190°C - 210°C(374°F-410°F); Printing Speed: 40-90mm/s; Print With heated build platform is recommended
- Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user-friendly opening
- Compatible with most 3D printers and 3D printing pens; bubbles, dust and dirt free
Pxmalion PLA 3D Filament, Skiny, 1.75mm, Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, Net Weight 1KG(2.2LB), Compatible with most 3D Printer & 3D Printing Pen
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Pxmalion PLA 3D filaments are available in 16 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ silver/ white/ yellow/ clear/ orange/ hot pink/ rosy brown/ bronze metal/ gold/ dark orchid/ skiny.
PLA is derived from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugar cane and doesn't give off an evil smell when printing with it. As a result, PLA based 3D printer filaments are much more environmentally friendly than other plastic materials. It is safer regarding emissions in the home and classroom.
PLA doesn't contract so dramatically when cooling down, so you don't necessarily need a heated bed on your 3D printer. Outside of 3D printing, PLA plastic is often used in food containers, such as candy wrappers, and biodegradable medical implants, such as sutures.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
- Material: PLA
- Color: Skiny
- Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
- Net Weight: 1kg
- Length: 345 m
- Recommended Printing Temp: 190°C-210°C(374°F-410°F)
- Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
- Highly Compatible with universal 3D printers which use 1.75mm PLA filaments:
FDM printer, MakerBot, RepRap, UP plus, MP select mini, afinia, Prusa, Anet A8, XYZprinting, BigBox, CubePRO, CEL, E3D, Robo 3D, etc.
- Also work well with 3D pens which take 1.75mm filaments.
Note: Pxmalion PLA filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|