|Item Weight||6.71 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 7.2 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||PLDNB78I|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
Pyle Bluetooth 7-Inch Car Stereo Headunit Receiver, Built-In Mic, Hands-Free Call Answering, Touch Screen, AM/FM Radio, CD/DVD Player, Double DIN Car Audio System (PLDNB78I)
- HEADUNIT RECEIVER: Touchscreen 'Tablet-Style Hi-Res 7'' - Control Interface - Motorized & amp; Tilt Adjustable - Rear Aux (RCA) Input/Output Connector Jacks - Picture Configuration : Brightness, Color - EQ Audio Controls - A/V Input Output
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming - Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Calling - Compatible with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices - Convenient Contact List Import Ability - Digital Phone Dial Pad Display
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: Built-in CD/DVD Player SD Flash Memory Card Reader - Multimedia Disc Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CDRW - Works with All Your Favorite Digital Media Files - File Compatibility JPEG, MP3, MP4, AVI, WAV and More - AM/FM Radio
- TECHNICAL SPECS: Wide Screen TFT - LCD Display - Pixel Resolution: 800 x 480 - Bluetooth A2DP Support - Aspect Ratio 16:9 High Definition - Power Output: 4 x 80 Watt (320 Max.) - Impedance: 4 Ohm - Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dBA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Pyle Double DIN Stereo Receiver Headunit features a 7" -inch widescreen LCD touchscreen, making operation simple, easy, and intuitive. Enjoy crystal clear picture display settings with the ability to adjust video settings to your liking using the on-screen menu. Playback a wide variety of digital media files including audio (MP3, WMA) and video (MP4, JPEG) from your SD memory card. It's also equipped with an AM/FM radio (30 presets), a DVD/CD player, rear aux input, and Bluetooth for hands-free talking via your cell phone. Outputs audio over four channels at 80 watts for 320 watts total output. Card-sized remote control included.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I went into this knowing there may be a silly ground wire loose or something simple to fidget with, but I don't mind that for a good deal.
I splurged and went 4 the gps model even though I live on my phone. Glad I did, the gps is pretty good and I'm glad I'm not using my data to find my way.
I mostly needed a unit to play my music on and I don't use cd and I think I have a casstte somewhere in a time capsule. My 2000 tundra needs to evolve s bit. So Bluetooth was a must. But, I want to be sure my music quality is not limited by a crappy Bluetooth connection, so I made sure I would have my aux cable to hardware if it sucked and for friends who want to ride. Glad it's there, but the Bluetooth is great!
I got the wiring harness from metra for my truck and I feel like a genius. Blue to blue, green to green. Hey mom, look at me. The only tricky part was running the wireS (one to the unit too) for the backup cam. Oh man! I have a truck with a shell and I can finally see. Can't wait to hook up my boat and dock it. Anyway, easy unit install.
I got the Pyle 6.5" speakers and installed those too. Install not as breezy, but, it sounds crisp, loud enough and good.
The unit gives good control of the sound with a new and a fade screen that lets you pick where in the car you hear the music. It works!
I'm happy with it. Very! From stock 2000? For a couple hun... it's a deal
There was only two complaints.
1: The remote control that came with the unit, not all the button works with the unit, this really sucks because I really need it to handle the second problem.
2: With as many tunes I have on the SD card. it is really hard to scroll thru the playlist. The little scroll sliding bar on the touch screen.... its so small and sensitive... makes it very hard to scroll. So the only option is using the Remote, but the remote not all the buttons work so you are scrolling using the remote and going back to the touch screen to select.
Hope there is a fix for this problem on a update or a new remote available.....SW
1. The GPS is amazingly accurate - down to the road number in most cases
2. The sound is far better than my stock radio even while using the stock speakers in my truck
3. It installed in 15 minutes - with the wiring harness and install kit that you buy separately
4. The Bluetooth works perfectly and synced with my iPhone in seconds with very little effort
5. For the money, this is by far the best value for a double DIN, GPS, DVD, Bluetooth, AM/FM unit
Remember, you're getting a $160.00 stereo - there are some things that you'll think could be improved. I personally got more than what I hoped for... so much so that I've recommended it to other friends who love it as well.