Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.18 shipping
+ $7.18 shipping
Pyle Smart Bike Cycling Speed & Cadence Sensor for iPhone 6, 6 plus 5, 5S, 5C & 4S and Android Works With Runtastic Cycling Pro MapMyRide Strava Apps Bluetooth LE Sensor
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Technology - Effectively Tracks and Records Heart Rate - Does Not Interfere With Sport Performance
- Download the App APA COACH+ free via App Store - Provides Instant Wireless Feedback and Data - Batteries 1 x Button Cell (Type: CR2032)
- Heart Beats Per Minute Wireless Transfer - Improves Workout and Monitors Your Health - Learn More and Make Training Fun
- Measures Your Heart Rate - Works for iOS Devices Only (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini) - Soft Fabric Strap for Comfort
- Also compatible with other training and fitness APPs on the market - Easily Wraps Around Your Chest
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Are Batteries Required||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 3.74 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.06 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||0.24 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
(Also, a note to the poeple complaining about it not pairing with Android...this device is in broadcast only mode and isn't really meant to be paired. The apps should be able to find it automatically without pairing--confirmed with an old android phone. The iphone won't even give you the option to try to pair with it.)
I eventually installed an app called "Ala Coach" and that app immediately recognized this sensor and functioned reading speed and cadence. I tried that a few times turning my phone on and off and every time it worked immediately (proving my Bluetooth was on). I tried running this new app and MapmyFitness at the same time and MapmyFitness would not find the sensor or read the data.
So I'm giving the device 2 stars primarily because the title in Amazon is completely misleading.Read more ›
Probably buy a second one for our tandem...
Con - none
**Purchased during promotion at promotional price for testing and reviewing purposes
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too glitchy, tends to disconnect most of the time, even when using their app. :(Published 6 months ago by Pjo04
It just works, and keeps on working. All you could want. I use it for blue tooth cadence straight to the strava app on my android phone.Published 6 months ago by Michael of Whanganui NZ
Works as advertised but will keep monitor how the permanence after longer usage as my previous other brand device works great at first but became less reliable after longer use.Published 6 months ago by Lian
Excellent product, I love it; thanks for everything.Published 7 months ago by John Jairo Rios Agudelo