|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.25 x 6 x 2.25 inches|
|Item model number||PFA200|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Warranty||One year limited|
|Height (inches)||3 inches|
|Width (inches)||7 inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle Home Mini Audio Amplifier - 60W Portable Dual Channel Surround Sound HiFi Stereo Receiver w/ 12V AC Adapter, AUX, MIC IN, Supports Smart Phone, iPhone, iPod, MP3 For 2-8ohm Speakers - Pyle PFA200
Enhance your purchase
- 60 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel HiFi Audio Amplifier gives your entertainment or PA system a boost! Offers low distortion and acoustically accurate audio reproduction. Supports speakers w/ 2-8 ohm impedance allows you to enjoy high quality audio
- CUSTOMIZABLE SOUND: It features tone and direct switch. It allows adjustment of how much bass and treble get through to be amplified. By switching to direct the filters are removed from circuit and the signal coming in is amplified w/o any filtering
- MULTIPLE DEVICES: The professional mini class T amp supports various external devices. Connect smartphone, iPhone, iPad, MP3 to the 3.5mm AUX/RCA input and enjoy surround acoustic audio w/ the speaker. It also has microphone and AUX input for karaoke
- EQ CONTROLS: This small mount portable 2-channel compact home digital stereo receiver box features crisp buttons and rotary knob controls for audio adjustment. It also features a blue LED illuminated volume knob which also serves as a power indicator
- BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES: Equipped w/ shortcut, overload, overheat protection to keep this amp and connected devices functioning properly and safely. The built-in loudspeaker protection circuit protects your speakers from high volume bursts of audio
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pyle Model : PFA200
Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier, 60 Watt
60 Watt Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier with AC Adapter IncludedFeatures:
From the Manufacturer
Compact Amplified Power
Part of the Pyle Home line, this 60-watt multipurpose digital Hi-Fi audio amplifier packs a punch. The PFA200 can be used in your car or home and, despite its compact size, will give your entertainment system a big boost. The state-of-the-art design uses surface mount components and advanced engineering for proven performance, reduced signal interference, and long operational life.
Customize Your Audio Experience
The PFA200 features a 3.5 mm input jack, enabling direct iPod/MP3 player connections, as well as microphone and audio input jacks. This unit will ensure low distortion and acoustically accurate reproduction of audio.
Tone/direct switching allows for customized listening via separate bass and treble adjustments - or the original sound can be passed through without enhancement.
Built-In Safety Features
The PFA200 houses built-in safety features including short cut, overload, and overheat protection to keep both it and other connected devices functioning properly and safely. The built-in loudspeaker protection circuit triggers when the amplifier is turned on to protect your speakers from high volume bursts. Overload protection shuts down the amplifier if input voltage exceeds 14.4 volts.
Pyle Home Line
The Pyle Home line includes a wealth of products and accessories designed to enrich your media experiences at home and on the go. Pyle offers projectors, TVs, mounts, stands, and more, all fully-equipped with state-of-the-art HD technology and compatible with your favorite Blu-ray players, for crisp, hi-res picture quality. The Pyle Home line is also compatible with next-generation video game consoles like Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii, and carries the cables and adapters you need for a fully operational setup.
Explore More Stereo Amplifiers from Pyle:
|PFA100 ||PFA200 |
|PFA300 ||PFA400U |
|Total Watt Power||30||60||90||100|
|iPod/MP3 Jack||✔||✔||✔||RCA Inputs|
|USB & SD Memory Slots||✔|
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is one more issue I'm having with it and it's totally unacceptable. It probably is more of a pain in the neck to go through the warranty (if there even is one) than I care to bother. So I'm just going to eat the 30 I spent and learn a lesson. I'm not buying anything from Pyle ever again and here is why. I turned it on only after about a week of owning it and one of the channels wasn't working. I shut it off, checked all the wires and it started to work with 2 channels. I figured That it must have been one of the wires somehow got tugged on. My wife cleaned my desk and I thought maybe she bumped something and maybe that was it. Next day I turn it on the same thing only this time it's the opposite channel. Now I know nothing moved but I still went ahead and checked all the connections. A few flicks of the switch and some inserting, reinserting and repeating the unit works with two channels again. Next day, again the channel that was out the previous day is out. I kill the source, turn the volume up and flick the switch to see if both speakers get a power surge when I turn on the unit. They didn't. Only the left. I turned off and on the unit one more time and I hear both speakers are getting power. I'm not a scientist but I'm pretty sure It's circuitry related. If I were a betting man, I'd be inclined to bet on that.
So my advice is this, don't buy one of these. It's a cheap amp I thought I'd give a shot. It's bad. I'm just going to use it like this until the unit gets replaced by me with a better unit that I buy. I do regret buying this. Even as cheap as it was, it was not worth it. I'm stepping up a few levels. I always heard Pyle were cheap garbage but I never believed it. This was my first and probably my last experience with this company Pyle. Save your money and get something better.
I had an older Klipsch speaker system connected to my computer that consists of a pair of two-way mid-tweet speakers, a sub-woofer, and a control unit (power, volume, sub-woofer volume, audio-in, and head-phone out). This system was starting to show its age so I bought the Pyle amp to replace the subwoofer (which contained the system's amplifiers) and the controller and to re-use the two-way speakers.
Once I hooked up to the Pyle amplifier, the two-way speakers sounded as expected—strong mids- and highs but no low-end bass at all. This is a near-field application so while sitting at the computer the Pyle amp and Klipsch two-way speakers can be turned up to excessively high volume. At moderate-to-high volume the speakers sound clean and undistorted.
Moral of the story, you probably shouldnt buy this. In fact dont buy Pyle. I used to like their stuff but in the past year this is the second thing I have bought from them that has had issues.
PS Phone still works fine, Samsung does a good job on their phones (except the fold)