|Item Weight||9.52 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 13.2 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||PLMRA420|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle Hydra Marine Amplifier - Upgraded Elite Series 1000 Watt 4 Channel Bridgeable Amp Tri-Mode Configurable, Waterproof, MOSFET Power Supply, GAIN Level Controls and RCA Stereo Input(PLMRA420)
- 4 CHANNEL BRIDGEABLE AMPLIFIER: Pyle’s PLMRA420 is engineered as a 4 Channel bridgeable marine amplifier that powers up your speaker and is universally compatible. It also has high and low electronic crossover network or pass filters.
- PREMIUM RCA INPUT: For an easier use of this hydra marine amplifier, it comes with premium RCA inputs. If your marine receiver lacks RCA output jacks, you can connect speaker output leads to the high-level inputs.
- SHORT PROTECTION: Built with a heavy duty Aluminum Alloy heatsink, thermal overload speaker short protection and LED light indicator. These are to protect the amp and your vehicle's electrical system from short circuit conditions.
- POWERFUL 1000 WATT: This amplifier is powerful with its 1000 WATT maximum and dual MOFSET power supply. Comes with dual adjustable input GAIN level controls of 10k Ohm (Low) and 100 Ohm (High) speaker impedance.
- MARINE GRADE: With its Marine rating of IP-01, it is waterproof ready. It’s constructed with gold-plated speaker output terminal connectors as well to combat corrosion with long term use.
- Waterproof four-channel, bridgeable MOSFET power amplifier with 4 x 250 Watts maximum output
- Variable high- and low-pass filters with crossover mode selector
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CYBER OUTLET||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.25 x 16.5 x 4.5 in||8.5 x 11.1 x 2.6 in||10.9 x 12 x 2.7 in||5.75 x 11.5 x 3.75 in||5.69 x 3.88 x 1.75 in||5.75 x 11.34 x 3.54 in|
|Output Wattage||1||100||1,000 watts||800 watts||200||200|
This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or by the pool – it’s completely waterproof. This 4-channel, 1000-watt bridgeable marine amp takes both high and low level inputs, so it’s compatible with a variety of head units and sources. Use in stereo, or double the power by bridging inputs. Comes with variable electronic crossover network, variable bass boost, and variable gain control for total control over your sound. Blue LED level display lets you keep an eye on your signal. For protection, count on the thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Runs on 12 volts DC.
This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or by the pool--it's completely waterproof. This four-channel, 1000-watt bridgeable marine amp takes both high- and low-level inputs, so it's compatible with a variety of head units and sources. Use in stereo, or double the power by bridging inputs. Comes with variable electronic crossover network, variable bass boost, and variable gain control for total control over your sound. A blue LED level display lets you keep an eye on your signal, and for protection, you can count on the thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. Runs on 12 volts DC.
The PLMRA420 features gold-plated low-level RCA inputs for sources that use RCA-type connectors. If your marine receiver lacks RCA output jacks, you can connect speaker output leads to the high-level MOLEX inputs.
Input Level Control
Adjust the line level input for the least amount of distortion to match your source unit.
Add a little low-end boost with selectable bass boost of up to approximately 18dB at 60Hz.
High- and Low-Pass Filters
Optimize the output to match your speakers exactly, using the variable high-pass and low-pass frequency controls.
Crossover Mode Selector
Route the output of the low-pass or high-pass filters or the full signal to the internal power amplifier, or the full range if preferred.
Protect the amp and your vehicle's electrical system from short circuit conditions with built-in fuse protection, along with overload, thermal and short circuit protection. LED lights indicate if the amp has gone into a protection mode. Finally, an anti-thump turn-on feature protects your speakers during power-up.
Pyle PLMRA420 Select Specifications
|Power Rating:||250 Watts x 4 Maximum Output at 4 ohms |
35 Watts x 4 RMS at 4 ohms
50 Watts x 4 RMS at 2 ohms
|S/N Ratio:||> 95dB|
|Power Supply Voltage:||14.4V DC Neg. Ground (10.5-16V)|
|Frequency Response:||15 Hz-30 KHz|
|Input Impedance:||Low Level: 10K Ohms |
High Level: 100 Ohms
|Input Sensitivity:||Low Level: 250mV |
High Level: 2.5V
|Dimensions:||10.9 x 2.7 x 12 Inches (L x W x H)|
What's in the Box
Pyle PLMRA420 Amplifier, Mounting Hardware, User's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am running (4) 8 ohm speakers on the front two channels. I wired them in parallel bringing the load to 4 ohms on each channel (bridged mode). I my rear two channels I have 2 dual coil sub woofers the coils are wired in series bringing the subs to 4 ohms each for the two rear sub channels I am using in the back. Properly adjusted the cross over so my sub gets no highs and my fronts get no lows for great sound. Adjust signal to noise ration by turning the amp gains to zero go to your head unit and max volume out. Bring gain up until you hear distortion and back it down a little. If you do this you will not blow a speaker. A blown speak will blow an amp because it can create a dead short. Follow these instructions and you will love it.
The amp failed in less than an hour of operation after getting a minor splash on it