|Item Weight||3.95 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.1 x 8.5 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||PLMRA400|
|Height (inches)||3 inches|
|Width (inches)||8.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Pyle Hydra Marine Amplifier - Upgraded Elite Series 400 Watt 4 Channel Audio Amplifier - Waterproof, Dual MOSFET Power Supply, GAIN Level Controls, RCA Stereo Input & LED Indicator (PLMRA400)
- PREMIUM 4 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER: Pyle’s PLMRA400 is engineered as a 4 Channel marine amplifier that allows high quality stereo reproduction from source. This will power up your speaker and universally compatible with a variety of head units.
- RCA STEREO INPUT: For an easier use of this hydra marine amplifier, it comes with premium RCA inputs. If your marine receiver lacks RCA output jacks, you can connect speaker output leads to the high-level terminal inputs.
- SHORT PROTECTION: Built with a heavy duty Aluminum Alloy heatsink, thermal overload speaker short protection and LED light indicator. These are to protect the amp and your vehicle's electrical system from short circuit conditions.
- POWERFUL 400 WATT: This amplifier is powerful with its 100 WATT x 4 max or 400 WATT and dual MOFSET power supply. Comes with dual adjustable input GAIN level controls between 1-300mV and 4 or 8 Ohm speaker impedance.
- MARINE GRADE: With its Marine rating of IP-01, it is waterproof ready. It’s constructed with gold-plated speaker output terminal connectors as well to combat corrosion with long term use.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Pyle Marine 4 channel 400W amplifier
This Pyle Hydra amp will power your speakers on the dock, in your boat, or by the pool--it's completely waterproof. This 4-channel, 400-watt marine amp takes both high- and low-level inputs, so it's compatible with a variety of head units and sources. Remote turn/on off makes controlling the amp a breeze, and gold-plated RCA inputs mean it won't be a weak link in your setup.
The PLMRA400 features low-level RCA inputs for sources that use RCA-type connectors. If your marine receiver lacks RCA output jacks, you can connect speaker output leads to the high-level terminal inputs.
Input Level Control
Adjust the line level input for the least amount of distortion to match your source unit.
Protect the amp and your vehicle's electrical system from short circuit conditions with built-in fuse protection, along with overload, thermal and short circuit protection. A heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink helps prevent any thermal issues.
4 or 8 Ohm Speaker Impedance
The PLMRA400 is ready for either 4- or 8-ohm speakers, in pair.
Wire the PLMRA400 to turn on and off in tandem with your receiver/head unit.
Pyle PLMRA400 Select Specifications
|Power Rating:||100 Watts x 4 Maximum |
|Power Supply Voltage:||14.4V DC Neg. Ground (10.5-16V)|
|Frequency Response:||15 Hz-30 KHz|
|Input Impedance:||Low Level: 10K Ohms |
High Level: 100 Ohms
|Input Sensitivity:||Low Level: 250mV |
High Level: 2.5V
|Dimensions:||7.87 x 2 x 8 Inches (L x W x H)|
What's in the Box
Pyle PLMRA400 Amplifier, Mounting Hardware, User's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it gets heavy distortion at high volume. Im not sure if its my sub's, the amp, or both. it works to cover the noise of my old workvan, and doesn't kill the battery.
When I installed a kenwood amp, all of the problems vanished, so I do know it wasn't my dodgy install or some other variable. Don't buy this thing.