Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 17, 2015
I wasn't expecting much when I got this. The sound you get from it depends entirely on what you are using to push it. This speaker is very large if you are using it on a vehicle. I struggled to find a place under the hood on my Excursion, so I just mounted it to the frame underneath. I have it hooked to a Uniden Bearcat 990ssb with no complaints. I've driven through rain storms, 2 floods and even driven out on the beach and had it partially submerged in salt water and it is still going.
on May 29, 2017
They are plastic but seem to work well. I am using them to play the Dawn song to try and attract Purple Martins. I have put 2 on a pole and pointed them up at 45 degree angles. I drilled 3/16 holes to allow water to run out in the rain. So far, So Good. They are what I expected and the least expensive I could find.
on March 17, 2017
The speakers worked well. Cranked them up pretty loud and sound remained good. Haven't used them out in the rain and snow yet.
on September 20, 2017
Set this up with my CB radio and it's awesome. I can yell at people, blast music. Very fun to use.
on January 30, 2017
It's F****** loud. Great beginner PA Speaker, if you want people to hear you while driving, this is for you but I would have gone with the bigger version of this (65 Watt). Overall, for the price and quality I'd recommend.
on April 12, 2016
I bought this to replace the one on my boat, that was damaged in a winter storm. I didn't need a big and loud unit to relay orders to the deck crew, so this works great. I'm happy with the quality, the design is modern, yet classic, and perfect for my small cabin crusier...
on April 6, 2014
I have two in my 84 trans am bumper paired with a ul2200d amp which is a 2 channel. Loud enough to the point that you can hear me coming 1\4 of a mile away. Just keep the frequencies from 400 hz up to 4500 & it'll play clear with music with 50 watts RMS a piece.
on October 19, 2017
Great durable little speaker!
on March 8, 2017
used on pa system ,works at low cost
on November 9, 2017
I ordered two, one of them works perfect. Clear sound even turned up all the way. The other way stopped working a week after I hooked it up. And before it stopped working it was not clear sound.