Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 272 reviews
on January 5, 2015
I bought this stereo around 2 years ago. It started acting up around 3 months ago. It doesn't like to turn on 99% of the time. So once and awhile it turns on and works for about 15 minutes. I have have alpine stereos before this and they have been swapped from car to car being kicked around and they still work for over 6 years. My suggestion would be to spend the extra $50 to get something that will last you longer than 2 years. That is unless you like throwing away money. O and it said it fits a 2008 Toyota Corolla but is doesn't the installer told me he had to modify the bracket that i bought to put it in. So for the next stereo I buy that's for my car i have to buy a new bracket.

Thanks "PYLE" Your A PILE OF S***
on May 26, 2015
First thing I buy on Amazon that I think is well worth what I paid for. Then I found out there's no BT connectivity, strike one. I looked pass that then I noticed I wasn't shipped a micro USB converter with my purchase so that of course bothered me a little more, two. I think i saw some where a picture of a GPS icon on screen but it could have been another falsely advertised Product. I'm hoping nothing happens to the system down the road because I'll ship it back in a heart beat the first sign of any problem.
Whats Works
The DVD/Mp3/Mp4/SD card slot, Radio, all work fine.
The Sound Quality is noticeably Better then my stock Stereo.
Touchscreen works, its not like an Android where you delicately press the screen but it does function well.
The Picture Quality is not the sharpest, but the movies, videos from DVD's, SD Card display clearly.
on February 7, 2015
Honestly one of the worst purchaces on amazon i have made ,,, amazon as usual has great shipping so not there fault , but the item is pure junk. there is no adjustments of trebel bass etc, no fine tuning , the touch screen you have to really push on to work. sound is horriable,, even the dvd playback is bad. and the unit i received was a model off from box . with diffrent wiring plug then instructions. will be sending back. i live 2 miles from our local radio station and its still fuzzy and thats the only channel it will pick up
on May 12, 2014
I got exactly what I expected. An entry level unit that does what it promises. The picture is amazing. The interface is functional. Not as nice as my android phone but for the price I'm happy. I have a roof mounted monitor for the kids and the picture displays but not as nicely as on the main unit. Sound quality is good. Installation was straight forward. Grounded out parking brake wire so kids could watch movies while I drive. I'm sure a more expensive unit would be nicer but I'm happy with this.
on March 1, 2017
I have bought this three months ago and it has already crash. The blue wire that suppose to be used for the power source was cut and couldn't use it. And now it's taking a lot of current to where my car won't start at times.
on August 25, 2016
I bought this product in March 2016 and have more problems with it, most important issue it is that I cannot use the CD player, because did not accepts disc CD’s and seems that were stuck with another CD. I just put it on my truck and I realize that it is not working.
on November 18, 2015
The remote is defective and i really need another one. Please! Can't do most of the features cause you have to have a remote. Thank you and please send one ASAP i really can't aford new speakers.
on February 21, 2013
After not reading into this item enough, It has only a few of the features it displays on screen. You need separate components for GPS, TV, and Bluetooth. This should be written in the product description. I looked past that, because it plays DVD's and movies from USB or SD card. However, none of the subwoofer functions work. and when in radio, DVD/CD, SD and USB modes, ONLY the subwoofer works, Not one of the door speakers. Bypassed and ran sub to all speakers. now it shuts off the screen except for a dull glow when listening for extended periods. unhappy yes, it works for the trips to work or the grocery store, but shuts down after longer than an hour.
My previous review i complained about the missing features, they offered me a $10 dollar refund to just remove the feedback from here, Work and lack of internet kept me from doing so until today, And today i get a certified letter from some Roberta Mulholland stating that if not removed they were going to file a claim against me in a Rhode Island court, and sue for damages from a breach of agreement. and damages to their company. I have removed it, and now i offer a true, to the point review, I personally will never again order anything from CarAudioDeals, and i have suggested that no one i know, and several of their friends as well, ever purchase from them as well. The product works for all intents and purposes, but they should revise their description and inform people better. And as a company, Perhaps you should rethink your customer service policies. I am happily spreading the word on social media and elsewhere about this seller. Buy at your own risk.
on November 16, 2014
I'm very disappointed with this product it's a piece of you know what the Bluetooth doesn't work , I tried looking up on Google and on YouTube and there is no one that have any kind of information on this radio. On the manuels book only haves like 4 pages , and it really doesnt give u any information on how to mess with the radio. It keeps changing the date and time on me. Im so over this radio.
on January 16, 2014
I am not prfesional sound but I do pretty well can not say what is best in stereo but it is a great stereo for the price the videos are decent and the marvelous sound can not fool them does not work bluetooth or at least I do not work the main image is basic and can not be changed but it has the virtue that can be turned off and no lights when you this evening! as I tell my friends can not ask more for the low cost offered by this execelente PYLE dvd, ask more serious abuse!