|Item Weight||11.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 9 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||PLG69.4|
Pyle PLG69.4 6 x 9-Inch 400-Watt 4-Way Speakers (Pair)
|Price:||$39.42 + $36.75 shipping|
- Standard 6''x9'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- Yellow Color Poly Injected Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 2'' Polymer Cone Midrange
- 0.5'' Neodymium Dome Tweeter
- Super Film Tweeter
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series! These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. These 6” x 9”, four-way speakers have 400 watts of pure power, supported by a 0.5” neodymium dome tweeter and super dome tweeter for sweet highs, 2” polymer cone for rich mids, and a high temperature voice coil to round out the low end. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround and yellow-color poly-injected cone provide a sturdy foundation for keeping your sound crystal clear and distortion-free. The 100 oz. magnet structure allows these speakers to achieve a frequency response of 45 Hz to 22 kHz. To boost performance, these speakers have been equipped with a strong capacitor, meaning your speakers will never struggle for power. These speakers look cool, too, thanks to the yellow coated steel basket. Includes custom grills, wires, and installation hardware. You’ll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are some tips if you're installing in a GM pickup:
1. Check on-line for videos on how to remove door panel. If you have manual window levers, there's a trick to removing the compression pin. Just search for this as well.
2. The OEM speakers use a clip fitting. I recommend you remove the male portion of the fitting from the old speakers and solder the wires provided for the speakers as an extension. That way you have the original clip-on connections going to the speaker wires which then clip on directly to the speakers. Be sure to follow the +/- polarity... you can fin online the polarity of the old speakers...Just search for "GM speaker wire colors" and you'll find plenty of hits....GM uses different colors depending on left/right door configurations.
3. The OEM speakers are housed in a clip-in plastic assembly. They're lightly glued to this plastic 'cradle' and very easy to remove. You can drill holes in the door for the new speakers, but it's very convenient to use the plastic clip assembly. However, when you attempt to do so, you find that the speaker's outside frame lip just slightly overlaps the plastic housing; keeping the clip mechanism from engaging. A very simple fix is to take an adjustable wrench (or pliers) and just bend the metal lip flat about 1 inch on each side where it touches the plastic housing. The speaker willl then wrest flat and allow the clip mechanism to engage. I would recommend this 'hack'. If you ever need to remove/replace the speakers it's just a simple dis-engagement of the original clip assembly. Makes for a nice secure/snug fit as well.