Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Pyle PLG6C 6.5-Inch 400-Watt 2-Way Custom Component System
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 29, 2017
Slightly difficult to I stall, had to modify my brackets, luckily they sound really terrific
on February 21, 2017
20 minutes after install shorted my deck out. Now they crackle pop blah blah oh well better than nothing!
on April 22, 2014
I needed a new mid-bass woofer for tower speaker in my room. Instead of spending $100+ per speaker, I decided to try using these instead and WOW! Pyle really stepped up in quality! I even think they were louder than my old POLK speakers! Came with all the wires, screws, and grills! Hell, If my car speakers blow out, I'm popping these in!
on January 15, 2015
They look good and arived on time. Haven't given them a test drive yet.
Came back after I got them installed to say Buy all you might ever need. A Truly great deal for the price. Poly-prop speakers with a good sound. I will buy another set for the rear doors.
on July 10, 2014
Not quite sure whether these speakers live up to the reviews.

They're certainly an improvement over standard speakers, but lack bass for a 6.5 woofer when hooked up to a high quality, high power amp.

I wasn't expecting a lot for the price - I guess you get what you pay for.
on July 31, 2016
These arent a pyle of junk note that they arent subs they are woofers the will NOT play the low low notes that shake your car.
on May 18, 2016
Installed these in my 2007 chevy avalanche with very minimal modification!
powered by just stock radio these sound amazing for the price!
on October 10, 2016
These were so bad. They were distorted, the tweeters didnt work and one of the crossovers started to smoke.
on June 12, 2016
6.5s are great tweets were. 1 of the reels is a constant hassle it quits? I can't tell if the crossover is cutting out or the speaker
on July 24, 2016
Do they work? Yes. Are they good? No. I threw them in the trash and bought a set of Polk Audio DB6501, which are fantastic.