|Item Weight||24.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 15.5 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||PLTA580|
|Warranty||One year limited|
Pyle PLTA580 2-Channel 2,000-Watt 24-Volt Truck/Bus/RV Bridgeable Mosfet Amplifier
- 2 x 500W RMS at 4 Ohms - Tri-mode operation, idgeable - Soft Turn-on/Turn-off - S/N Ratio (4 ohm ): 90dB - Bass Boost: 0-18dB (60Hz fixed)
- 2 x 1000W MAX at 4 Ohms - Nickel-plated RCA connectors & Screw terminals - Channels/Class: 2ch. Class A/B - Stereo Separation: 65dB - DC 24-28 Voltage Input
- 1 x 2000W MAX at 4 Ohms Bridged - Thermal, Over load & Speaker short protection - Input Sensitivity: 100mV-4V - Sub Sonic Filter : 20Hz fixed - Fuse Rating: 25Ax4
- 2 ohm Stereo Stable - Air Induction FAN Cooled - THD 4ohm Power 0.04% - Variable HPF: 50Hz~700Hz - Dimensions : 11.42''(W) x 3.15''(H) x 21.65''(L)
- Line Out for Left & Right Channel - Power & Protection LED Indicators - Frequency Response: 10Hz-30KHz - Variable LPF: 50Hz~150Hz
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pyle's Trucker series amps provide serious power for serious truckers and audio enthusiasts. The PLTA580 is a two-channel, 2000-watt amp that runs on the 24V DC power often found in trucks. It's equipped with variable high pass and low pass filters, plus a fixed subsonic filter. This amp is bridgeable for increased power. Nickel-plated RCA connectors and screw terminals ensure a high-quality connection between your amplifier and accessories. Safety features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off; thermal, overload and speaker short protection; and air induction fan cooling to keep your equipment safe and secure.
From the Manufacturer
Big Amps for Big Rigs
The Pyle Trucker Series Amplifiers provide serious power for serious audio enthusiasts. Add performance and quality enhancement to your sound when you upgrade your audio system. These rugged and powerful amps were created for trucks, buses, RV’s, semi, tractor trailor and generally larger vehicles to give those big wheels some big sound.
It’s equipped with variable high-pass and low-pass filters, plus a fixed subsonic filter. The bridgeable ability allows for increased audio configurations and increased power! Nickel-plated RCA connectors and screw-down terminals ensure a high-quality and secure connection between your amplifier and accessories.
Pyle Audio has been a pioneer in American-designed electronics since the 1970s. Building original styles and technologies that created long-standing reputations with our consumers. Providing top quality audio electronics to consumers since founded in Huntington, Indiana and continuing to provide sound for Heartland of America and the world-over.
These 24-Volt 2-Channel Bridgeable Mosfet amplifiers pump out 2000 watts of power at 2 Ohm. Nickel-plated RCA speaker connectors and screw terminals ensure a high-quality connection between amplifier and speakers. Additional features include variable high and low pass filters, bass boost circuitry, Mosfet switches that maintain rated power over a wide range of battery voltages, PWM (Pulse-Width-Modulated) System, 2 Ohm stable stereo operation, multiple system application compatibility including Stereo Mode, Bridge Mode & Tri-Mode ability, high-efficiency heavy aluminum heatsink, DC power at 24-Volts DC ~ 32-Volts DC operation and much more.
Safety features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off, thermal, overload and speaker-short protection. The built-in air-induction fan cooling system acts as another line of safety keeping you and your equipment safe.
Pump it Up
Take advantage of the Bass Boost adding massive quality sound and performance. 0-18dB (60 Hz fixed).
Jet-Black color gives this muscle machine a clean, stream-lined and high-tech professional appearance that will definitely add some attitude to your audio.
Total Audio Control
Once you are connected, customize and adjust your listening experience to your liking with the amplifier’s control center. You can personalize and fine-tune settings like:
- Crossover Mode Selector – Determines the mode of built-in crossover: Low-Pass Mode (permits only low frequency signals to pass to speakers), High-Pass Mode (permits only high frequency signals to pass to speakers), or Flat Mode.
- Input Level Control - Enables the matching of input levels to the output levels from the head unit (or other signal source).
- High-Pass Filter – When Crossover Mode is in High-Pass Mode, this control limits the frequencies which will be distributed to the speakers to those above the value of which this is set within the range: 50 Hz – 750 Hz.
- Bass Boost Control - Increases sound level in lower frequencies by 18dB.
- Low-Pass Filter - When Crossover Mode Selector is in Low-Pass Mode, this control limits the frequencies which will be distributed to the speakers to those below the value to which this is set within the range: 50 Hz – 120 Hz.
*Please refer to table below for amplifier specific information and adjustment options.
- 2 x 500W RMS at 4 Ohms
- 2 x 1000W MAX at 4 Ohms
- 1 x 2000W MAX at 4 Ohms Bridged
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Line Out for Left & Right Channel
- Tri-mode Operation, Bridgeable
- Nickel-plated RCA connectors & Screw terminals
- Thermal, Overload & Speaker Short Protection
- Air Induction Cooling Fan
- Power & Protection LED Indicators
- Soft Turn-on/Turn-off
- Channels/Class: 2-Channel Class A/B
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV-4V
- THD 4 Ohm Power 0.04%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30KHz
- S/N Ratio (4 Ohm ): 90dB
- Stereo Separation: 65dB
- Sub Sonic Filter : 20Hz fixed
- Variable HPF: 50Hz~700Hz
- Variable LPF: 50Hz~150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-18dB (60Hz fixed)
- DC 24-28 Voltage Input
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 4
- Dimensions : 11.42''(W) x 3.15''(H) x 21.65''(L)
Pyle Trucker 24-Volt Bridgeable Mosfet Power Amplifiers:
|Total Power Output||800 Watt||2000 Watt|
|RMS @ 4 Ohms||200 W x 2||500 W x 2|
|MAX @ 4 Ohms||400 W x 2||1000 W x 2|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||350 W x 2||2000 W x 1|
|@ 4 Ohms Bridged||850 W x 1||1000 W x 2|
|Fuse Type||10A x 4||20A x 4|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found some helpful information after the purchase i would like to share regarding the two main features included with the amp.
A bridgeable amplifier is a two channel amp where the two sections can be combined and used as a single channel amp with much higher (usually around double) power output.
There will be a switch or jumper that enables the bridge. Only one of the two inputs are used. The output is taken from the two positive terminals, one from each channel. The negative or common output terminals are not used.
A bridged amp fed from an electronic crossover is used a lot to feed a high-powered sub.
MOSFET stands for metal oxide semi-conductor field effect transistor. It is used to switch and/or amplify electronic signals.
So the understanding i have at the moment is the amp is powerful and power can be increased or decreased depending upon specific use. The tech at best buy said the amp was over kill but worth the price.
This time i didn't have the extra cash for the name.
Man this has the same powerout and performance that i would expect from a big buck buy.
The only question is life expectancy but at this point i could see it standing the test.
Especially a 2000 watt amp in this price range.
The amp is cooled by dual internal fans and without these fans i would expect it to over heat. It runs warm to the touch but thankfully hasn't overheated. The power the amp produces exceeds my expectations. It is an expensive amp, after much consideration i chose the amp and have not been let down thus far.
I haven't hit the limit of the amp.
Set 2/3 power stand back. Rock solid build.
This amp would satisfy an audio fanatic!