|Item Weight||1.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 3.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Item model number||PLTR25UB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Memory Card Slot||SD Card|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.49
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bluetooth Car Stereo Headunit Receiver - in-Dash Single DIN Stereo Bluetooth Head Unit Receiver System w/Hands-Free Calling, AM/FM Radio, LCD, MP3/USB/SD AUX RCA - Car Bus Truck RV - Pyle PLTR25UB
Enhance your purchase
- 240 WATT POWER: Let the music flow while on the road with this single DIN car stereo bluetooth receiver. It features 240 Watt (4 x 60W) peak power output & EQ configuration so you can control the encoding volume, balance, bass, treble & fader
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Stream audio directly from your hand-held bluetooth enabled device like iPhone, Android, smartphone, iPad, tablet & play internet radio services like Pandora through your speakers w/ this car bluetooth radio digital receiver
- HANDS-FREE CALLING: This head unit bluetooth car radio single DIN has a call answer/end button to help you keep your eyes on the road while you have a conversation. Compatible with car, bus, truck, RV electric systems & more
- DIGITAL FRONT PANEL: This easy to mount bluetooth headunit single DIN stereo system features digital LCD screen, crisp button & knob controls, AUX-in, USB & SD card port, & AM FM radio in the front panel. It also has RCA line out jacks in the rear
- UNIVERSAL SINGLE DIN: The car single DIN bluetooth stereo head unit receiver is super easy to install and has a single DIN universal standard size style & compatible w/ DC 12V-24V dual voltage. Includes power/wiring harness and remote control
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Upgrade your dash with the Pyle PLTR25UB Bluetooth Receiver. Built-in Bluetooth allows crystal clear music streaming and hands-free call answering. Enjoy Wireless audio from your favorite devices (like Smartphones, MP3 Players & Tablets). Built-in microphone helps keep your eyes on the road while you have a conversation. You can even stream internet radio services like Pandora or Spotify - thanks to Bluetooth. It's easy to pair your device and easy to use. Play music from other sources with the USB flash drive, SD Memory card readers and AUX input. DC 12-24V Dual voltage compatible so it's guaranteed to work with car, bus, truck & RV electrical systems.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The UI is simplistic, but easy to understand. Most of the buttons on the receiver serve simple functions, and auxiliary functions are accessed by holding the buttons down. The volume control knob is depressed to access settings. The backlit display is adequate. This unit looks attractive installed.
Bluetooth Performance: This unit paired easily with my iPhone. It sounds great streaming Pandora. Just the Bluetooth alone is worth the money I paid for this. There is not another unit at the same price that offers all these features.
The radio is sensitive, picking up even remote stations easily, and sounds quite good. The buttons are small and clustered on the left side of the unit - yet are somehow easy to select by feel alone. Manual tuning is not intuitive but easily figured out by reading the manual. I set my favorite radio stations in memory and forgot about the tuning difficulties quickly.
The unit has outlets for SD card, USB flash drive, and an AUX input, so there are plenty of options for playing MP3s. It charges my iPhone but does not offer access to the internal memory of my phone. It has no problem playing the tons of files that I have downloaded on my PC at home just by dragging and dropping the files onto SD or USB sticks. Plus this does have MP3 song read out on the display which is great.
Considering it's excellent price, despite some shortcomings this is an excellent radio. Time will tell whether it is durable enough to withstand hard use, but the lack of movable parts should help. My truck sees lots of rutted dirt roads and it has a 24 Volt system and this is the only radio for the price that will operate on 24V. Few people listen to CDs anymore, favoring MP3 players, so I no longer see the point of paying for all the extra moving parts. I'll be purchasing an extra SD card soon so I can keep my MP3s in the truck all the time. The Bluetooth gives me access to unlimited Internet content and streaming when I get tired of my MP3 library.
- Bluetooth can only pair to one device at a time. Annoying if you have a family :)
- Volume knob is finicky and often changes the volume in the wrong direction
- No HD tuner
- Aux jack has very strange tinny/warbly sound quality. Maybe it's just my unit or cable? Edit: I got another cable and it works perfectly, so the unit is actually fine, but may not work with certain aux cables.
- Cannot seem to make calls from a Samsung S5 phone when connected via Bluetooth. I can hear the other party, but the other party cannot hear me. If there is a microphone in the unit, it is not working, and the Bluetooth connection disables the phone's internal microphone. However, a HTC 10 works perfectly.