Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Pyle PSC18100 18-Gauge 100-Feet Spool of Speaker Zip Wire
Length: 100 Feet|Style: 18 - Gauge|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 30, 2017
I didn't mean to order 12 gauge. Didn't even pay attention so that is on me. However, since it was massive and all I had, I tried to use it on my car audio. It was a massive failure. I couldn't even get solder to hold with it. I can not imagine a circumstance where this could be used effectively due to its size and unfortunate weakness of the wire that leads to lots of breakage.
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 28, 2017
For the price you won't beat this wire. Works great on my home theater system. Using it with banana jacks.
review image
2 helpful votes
on October 18, 2014
I think this is surprisingly good for my purposes, which are probably a bit unusual. The main purpose is to make wire loop antennas for shortwave and AM broadcast band. Pick a size of frame, wind the wire around the appropriate number of times, add a variable capacitor, and "boom" you've got a fine-tunable narrow-band antenna. This wire "zips" apart quite well and is heavier than a lot of the "18-gauge speaker wire" that I've found at national department stores and even the store that sounds a bit like "Video Snack". It will take me a while to use 1000x2 feet of it, but I will eventually have saved a lot of money buying it in 100-foot and smaller rolls.
on August 3, 2017
BEST wire that I ever purchased!! Great price!!! FAST shipping!!!
on April 7, 2017
Great speaker wire. My son has his room wired for sound!
on September 6, 2017
great product. used for my office stereo system. great quality.
on August 1, 2017
Can't beat the value. I got this for under $10!
on March 15, 2017
Good quality speaker wire, affordable.
on October 23, 2017
Excellent product for the price. Strongly recommended!
on March 8, 2017
Great quality and a good deal !