- Receive a free 8x11 Shutterfly Photo Book promo code via email with select digital camera, lens, sports & action camera, network attached storage, external hard drive, or memory card purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle PSCHD30BL Mini High-Definition Sports Action Wide-Angle HD Camera & Camcorder, 720p, SD Card Slot, Touchscreen (Blue)
|Price:||$26.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mini HD Camcorder for Image and/or Video Recording, Easy Uploading and Sharing via PC, Micro SD Memory Card Slot, Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- 4 X Digital Zoom, 2 Inch Touch Screen For Video Playback and Settings Configuration, High-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- 3 Modes: Picture, Video and Vehicle, 3 Image Capture Modes: 5.0 MP, 3.0 MP, 1.3 MP, Image Resolutions: (2592 x 1944), (2048 x 1536), (1280 x 960) .jpg Format
- 2 Video Capture Modes: 720p & VGA, Video Capture Resolutions: (1280 x 720) & (640 x 480), Records Sound and Captures Video in AVI (.avi) Format
- Mounts Included: Suction Cup (Cars or Boats), Handlebar (Bike, Motorcycle), Helmet, Waist Harness, Shield & Car Charger
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||10 x 3.25 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.41 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p_hd|
Capture the Action!
Grab it and Go!
Choose Your Mode
See it All!
Get Closer to the Action!
Top Customer Reviews
- Capable of shooting video in 720p (1280x720 @ 30fps) or VGA (640x480 @60fps) in AVI format only.
- Lens is F/3.1 - F/9.3 (fixed focus)
- Image sensor is 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
- Battery is a 3.7V rechargeable lithium
- 2-3 hours to fully charge the battery
- microSD card is supported up to 32GB capacity
With the camera lens pointing away from you, at the top of the camera, there are two buttons. One to turn on/off the camera. The other to start/stop the recording session.
To the left, there is nothing.
To the right, there is a switch that allows you to switch between PHOTO/VIDEO/VEHICLE MOUNT MODE.
On the bottom is a mini USB port and a slot for a microSD card. There is no onboard internal memory.
At the upper right of the LCD, there are two LED status lights. One shows CHARGE and the other shows BUSY.
- Video quality sample:
> DRIVING (daylight): [...]
> OFF ROAD: [...]
> DRIVING (low light): [...]
- UNABLE to flip the video record orientation. If camera is upside-down, will record upside-down.
- The video file splits into a new file each time it hits the 5min mark
- Video records in AVI format
- On a full charge, the battery can record roughly 45-50 minutes of 720p video
- No image stabilization
- Poor video quality in low light
- The indoor white balance is horrible.
- The touch screen interface is not sensitive, requiring extra pressure at times for it to register
- With the camera inside the waterproof case, you have access to only the top two buttons.
- While shooting a video, the lcd display will shut off.
I recorded this video with the camera
|Length: 1:43 Mins|
It comes with many accessories including helmet and handle bar mounts, car charger, waterproof case, etc. No memory card included (requires a microSD card).
1) Video orientation cannot be flipped but the plastic shield can be clipped into the camera either way so you can easily mount the camera upside down.
2) Camera can shoot video over 5 minutes if it is on regular video mode and not on vehicle mode (provided you have enough battery and memory space).
- great looking action cam. Cute and appealing
- records video while being charged with the included car adapter
- touch screen
- blurry, out of focus, low light performance is so-so.
- no separate button for still shots. Either video only or still only depending on the mode selected. You would need a pin to switch on different modes if the camera is inside the shield. No way to switch modes if inside the waterproof case.
- battery is built-in and not swappable with a spare battery. If you ran out of battery, you would need to plug the camera and recharge for a few hours before using it again.
- touchscreen is very hard to use, not very responsive.
A sample of this product was sent to me for review purposes.
|Length: 4:19 Mins|
As you can see, while it's definitely not in the same league as a GoPro, it's still not bad considering it's far lower price. For occasionally using it on my motorcycle or in my truck, it's good enough for me. It would certainly be more than useful in case of some kind of mishap.
The video quality is decent, though it's not as sharp as better units. Colors are decent, though the white balance drifts quite a bit during recording. There is noticeable compression in the recording, though it is better than the sample I posted.
The camera comes with plenty of options to attach it to windshields, handlebars and helmets and the waterproof case (I haven't test exactly how waterproof the case really is) seems to seal up well.
I tested the unit on my motorcycle on my way home from work. I didn't use the handlebar mount provided, but instead used a more robust aluminum mount I bought for use with a previous SD camera. I used the waterproof case because I figured it would help prevent a lot of wind noise - and it did, indeed. I was actually able to hear the motor noise without all the wind blasting through the mic, though traffic noise around me was pretty much muffled to nothing. The camera was mounted to the left side handlebar, so it likely appears I'm closer to the left side of the lane than I really am. I also didn't realize until later that I didn't have it quite level.
Overall, the camera was easy to use and the button extensions on the outside of the waterproof case worked well to control things. However, the only exterior controls on the cover case are for power and starting/stopping recording or taking a still.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The camera tends to lock up when used, even if just adjusting settings. I must either let the battery run down or press the reset button in the small hole on the bottom of the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Darwin Teague
This little camera is the everyman's go pro. The screen is tiny and not very pretty, but the pictures and video it takes are entirely decent for most hobbyist use. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The camera is junk. I used the bike mount and it was very choppy and it broke off on the first real jump I hit. Read morePublished 3 months ago by brenden j clements
After a month's use, the controls started to malfunction! Buttons won't respond when pressing!
Then the lens got displaced and only BLURRED images appear on playback!! Read more
The camera work fine if you hold in your hands, but when I tried to use it while skiing (attached to my helmet) it would turn off after 15 seconds. Read morePublished 4 months ago by RomanGod
Horrible Quality Product. I purchased this outside of Amazon and returned 2 of them because the camera would not work out of the box. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jared Sand
Every single picture is blurry or out of focus including video. Overall not a great camera. The accessories are great but the camera itself is pretty lacking.Published 6 months ago by Matthew Van Drimmelen