Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on March 30, 2015
To anyone that doubts this watch, think again. I see reviews that say the altimeter isn't good and I laugh. I trekked the Himalayas in Nepal up to Annapurna Base Camp. When we arrived the team checked our altitude and this watch was the closest to actual. My watch was within 20 ft accurate the whole trip. Other watches that were $200+ were far less accurate. I would recommend this watch to anyone who hikes, and it is definitely durable. I tested it in the highest mountains in the world, while hiking through snow and ice for days.
review image
77 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2016
Returned of credit. The dial was unreadable in normal daylight and invisible in the sun.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2015
love the watch. i have very small wrists (about 6.5") and i can adjust this down small enough to fit me, without a huge "overlap" of band. band contours nicely to my wrist and stays put even though my wrist is very small. watch looks great, is lightweight... waterproof in the shower, all the features seem to work... no complaints at all, i'm very pleased with it and may order another for a family member!!
on April 3, 2015
I really liked this watch, I had it for about a year when the band broke away because the spring made a rut in the plastic housing. It can't even be fixed. So I'm pretty disappointed. The sensors have to be re calibrated often, the temperature is basically whatever your skin temp is and the compass kinda works.
on May 15, 2015
Watch is ok but difficult to read. If the altimeter function read in feet it would be much better as well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2015
perfect
on June 30, 2015
I am going to compare this to the Suunto Vector that I owned several years ago and loved. However it is now a $200+ watch and has pretty much the same functionality as this $50 Chinese (I assume) watch. I am pleasantly surprised, although I cannot attest to the durability of this watch yet.

The complaints from other reviewers of the low contrast watch face and dim backlight are both valid, hence my four start rating. There are times when the lighting makes this watch almost unreadable but they are rare. Most of the time I can read the watch just fine although it is not readable at more than a 45 degree angle. The backlight is dimmer than usual, but it does the job OK.

The watch is smaller than the Vector and the display is slightly harder to read. The build quality seems good and the rubber wristband can fit wrists up to 225mm around. The buttons don't wobble, the finish is clean and the color touch is rather pleasant. The documentation is surprisingly good with no grammatical goofs and some useful flow diagrams.

All the functionality promised by the product specs works correctly and I think the compass feature is actually better implemented than on the Vector. The compass bezel looks like it is designed to rotate (it should ) but I could not get it to shift. The histogram of barometric pressure over time is crude and blocky but it does work.

Overall I am very impressed by this watch. If it lasts a year I will be happy. I have a feeling it will last longer.

Update after two years: This watch is still going strong. Unlike the fitbit surge I bought last year that died after 17 months, this watch is working perfectly even when 2 1/2 years old.I have changed the battery once, and probably will have to replace it again soon. I'm very impressed.
on July 6, 2015
Perfect watch for an active and outdoor person! Multiple functions are perfect for hiking, running, and many other activities. I use it for hiking and working out at the gym. I get a lot of compliments on it as well. Highly recommend this watch!
on April 24, 2017
So far so good. Altimeter works well as long as it's properly calibrated. I set mine daily and it's been pretty spot on. Everything else works as it should. Great buy for the price!
on July 3, 2015
Overall it is a good product. Has many great functions for the price!! It seems to be very durable, which is very important in my line of work. There's few minor issues with it (keeps reseting itself, lack of sound at times) but warranty is taking care of it. I have received many compliments on the watch as well.