Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on September 19, 2015
This thing is huge. I'm a bigger girl and the face of the watch even looks ridiculously big on me. Every time I bend my wrist I end up hitting a button and changing a setting. The weather prediction and temperature are wrong too. The temp was correct for about a day, but has been 15 degrees F off ever since.
on October 14, 2015
I love this watch! Accidentally cracked the screen after a month of use though.
on March 30, 2014
Excelent ítem very confortable use full and atractive, may be the colores must be less brillante but is ok, Nice watch for sport or a casual day
on October 2, 2014
Many great functions. Everything you would need in a watch. Very durable definitely would buy again. Must read the manual to set the compass.
on August 27, 2015
First it is hard to read the dial during the day and night. The dial is black and numbers are very light to read. Second the compass will not retain it's heading and needs to be calibrated once a week.
on March 18, 2014
A little hard to figure out how to use all the gadgets, but we managed it in the end. Nice quality band. Good watch.
on May 26, 2016
Love the watch and color. Perfect watch
on September 10, 2014
Very nice watch! Has everything on it, more then u might need. Bought for my mother as a sports watch! Shes very pleased.
on January 27, 2014
I love the watch, color, texture, dials/controls, it was just too large for my wrist. I have super small wrists (5.5" circumf) and the face was larger than the top of my wrist. I wanted a bigger watch but, this just looked too large on me. Having to return item unfortunately.
on May 8, 2014
A little difficult to set up the barometer and compass, but after some work, this watch is a real treat to have on my wrist. It is pretty bulky, but doesn't look bad.