|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||PWPBT60|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||9.00in. x 3.00in. x 3.00in.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PWPBT60|
Pyle PWPBT60 Sound Box Splash Bluetooth Rugged and Splash-Proof Marine Grade Portable Wireless Speaker (Black)
|Price:||$39.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in Bluetooth Technology - Stream Music Wirelessly - Works with Virtually any Bluetooth-Enabled Device (Smartphones, Tablets, PCs, MP3 Players, etc.)
- Marine-Grade IPX4 Splash-Proof & Shock-Resistant Design - Built-in Rechargeable Battery - Easy-Push Button Controls - Impressive Bass Output
- Battery Life: 6 Hours - Battery Type: Lithium 1400mA - Device Charges via USB cable (Included) - Dedicated Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Metal Hook Loop for Easy Attachment to Chain, Wire, Karabiner, Clip, etc. Effectively Recreates Lows, Mids and Highs
- Frequency Response: 60 - 20,000Hz - Impedance: 4 Ohm - Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.5'' x 8.3'' x 2.7''
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Audio Anytime & Anywhere
The Splash SoundBox Bluetooth Speaker System allows you to play your favorite music anywhere. Portable and lightweight with easy-to-use button controls, this sealed rubberized shock-absorbing and splash-proof speaker box packs heavy-hitting sound along with a rugged construction style. Enjoy hours of music enjoyment indoors and out, rain or shine. Bring full ranged sounds and enhanced bass production wherever you go with the Splash SoundBox mobile speaker system.
Works with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled device. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream your favorite music. Connect external devices like your iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android, MP3 Player, tablet, PC, etc. Once connected, you’ll be able to easily control your music from a distance and enjoy wireless freedom. Pairing the Splash SoundBox to your Bluetooth device is easy and you'll be wirelessly streaming music in no time.
Rugged Marine Grade Construction
The perfect companion by the pool, at the beach, on camping trips or at the jobsite. Marine grade shock & water resistance makes this speaker ultra portable and convenient wherever you want to add some audio. Lay it down, hang it up or attach the unit to add distortion-free audio in just about any environment. Keep the party going and add worry-free audio with the Sound Flow Speaker System.
Enjoy impressive audio output from the small size. Dedicated stereo speakers recreate lows, mids and highs accurately along with impressive bass output. The Splash SoundBox stands up to the test and performs even through the toughest conditions.
Stream it All
Once paired via Bluetooth device connection, you’ll be able to play exactly what you want and take control. Stream a personal playlist from your media library or listen to personal internet radio stations like Pandora and Spotify. Play your music wherever you want!
Charge the unit via the included USB charging cable. The built-in lithium battery gives you wireless audio freedom and can be charged with any USB port – like the one on your computer. Charge it up and the Splash SounBox will be ready to go when you are!
- Marine-Grade water-resistant and shock-proof design
- Works with virtually any Bluetooth enabled device
- (iPhones, Smartphones, Tablets, PC, MP3 players, etc.)
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Easy-push button controls
- Battery Life: 6 Hours
- Battery: Lithium 1400mA
- Includes USB charging cable
- Battery Life Average: 6 Hours
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 60 - 20,000Hz
- Dedicated full-ranged stereo speakers
- Effectively recreates Lows, Mids, Highs and Bass Output
- Metal hook loop for easy attachment to karabiner, chain, or wire
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.5'' x 8.3'' x 2.7''
Top Customer Reviews
1) Sounds amazing for a small, wireless, portable, Bluetooth speaker. I was very impressed by the sound quality and the bass response. Definitely worth it.
2) Set up was very easy. Not that Bluetooth pairing is generally difficult, but if you struggle with technology, you shouldn't have an issue with this.
3) I haven't had a single issue with streaming. I have an Android phone and I've had a number of issues when streaming over a Bluetooth connection that I've never had with iOS devices. However, no problems here.
4) Battery life is AMAZING. I've only charged this thing once in the last 3 months. And that wasn't because the battery was low...it was because I felt like the battery SHOULD'VE been low. Definitely a big pus for me.
1) The range on this thing is horrid. If you plan on using this across a large room, look for something else. I would assume this was made with the assumption that people would be using it for personal use and it would be kept relatively close. When I use this in the shower, my phone has to be IN the bathroom, or there will be problems.
2) This thing is HEAVY. There's a hook if you want to hang it up somewhere, but honestly, for use in the shower, I'd probably be concerned that it would be too heavy for hanging on anything in there. Not really an issue for me, but it will add some weight if you plan on hiking or something like that.Read more ›
|Length: 6:21 Mins|
It has speakers on both sides of it for low, mid and high notes and the sound is very good. It features a built in Lithium battery that is rechargeable and it has 1400 mAh of capacity. It features Bluetooth wireless connection and receives sound from your smart Bluetooth device wirelessly and the setup is fast and easy. (See my video.) It has a very strong bass output that at times can be overpowering.
It comes with a charging cable and an instruction manual. The speaker case has a strong metal loop that allows you to attach a karabiner, chain, wire, rope or lanyard for easy carrying or for attaching the speaker to your tent, backpack or boat.
The controls are simple and easy and the on/off switch also acts as a pause or play button when listening to music. The + and - volume buttons also act as a method to skip songs forward or backward on your smart device. The charging port is protected with a rubber flap that you must make sure is securely closed to insure that the speaker is waterproof.
I charged the speaker with an AC wall charger and it takes about 3 to 4 hours to get a full charge. The playing time on one charge is not specified in the manual. The charging cable is 2 ½ feet long. The charging LED flashes red when the speaker is charging. Remember the total volume output depends on the volume setting of the speaker and the volume setting of your smart device.Read more ›
This is my 5th bluetooth speaker (small jambox, supertooth disco 2, supertooth disco twin, ecoxgear xbt, pyle)
I first listened to it and was not impressed but then I decided to give it some more time. I listened to all types of music on here from snoop dogg to slayer to led zeppelin to flo rida to rage against the machine. I am impressed with the sound. This does have good bass. It is not going to shake your foundations but it is a good sounding bass. The only problem with this speaker is the bluetooth. It has very little range. I was 5 feet away and it was breaking up.
I think this speaker sounds alot better than the ecoxgear xbt. The ecoxgear xbt is a bit louder but the sound is so much better out of the pyle.
The pyle speaker is one of the best deals around. I paid 45 bucks including shipping. Now, if this was priced at the original retail price of 146.99 then I would say its not worth it. The sound is still good no matter what but the bluetooth signal needs to be improved. The jbl flip has the same problem but was supposed to be corrected.
the best bluetooth speaker for the value is by far the SUPERTOOTH DISCO TWIN. (Which is not even released in the US) Also, the Supertooth Disco 2 is an excellent speaker.
SO, if you can get this speaker around 60 bucks it is worth it. The sound is surprising good. Clear deep bass, good highs and mids. Just remember the bluetooth signal sucks so this needs to be next to you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We took it on a canoe trip for its first use - and the crank to generate power snapped off on the first day.Published 1 day ago by Susan Gershwin
The earlier generation of this unit had exceptional speakers. So I naturally bought another as a backup or gift. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Love the product...only wish the volume was louder....not easy to hear at the beach.
Otherwise great, durable, and yhe jand crank charger is very convenient.
Literally the best portable speaker I've ever used. The range isn't super awesome if you move away from it- but that doesn't matter to me. Great quality sound and it's loud!!!Published 6 days ago by AAA
Works like a charm and the battery life is superior. Very rugged and volume will get high enough to hear across yard.Published 8 days ago by Team UDGP
strike one (does not work)received one week ago - does not hold charge and is not mobile. also the thing works (only briefly) while plugged into an outlet. Read morePublished 16 days ago by joe barry
I have the green and yellow one. It works great! Sounds very good with nice bass and a wide range of sounds for movies etc. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Scott Christmas
Great product. It would be nice to have a little better range. And the manual could use a little more wording on certain functions.Published 29 days ago by Norman I. Bobczynski
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday. She loves it!!! As far as I can tell it goes everywhere with her. She told me everyone loved it at the pool. Read morePublished 1 month ago by naja210