- Get a 3 month FREE trial membership with LickLibrary.com, online guitar lessons when you buy any acoustic, electric, or bass guitar, or guitar amp sold and shipped by Amazon.com Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Pyle-Pro PGEKT35 Professional Full Size 6 String Electric Guitar w/ Sunburst Finish
|Price:||$113.32 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 39'' Full Size Guitar - Paulownia Body - Maple Fretboard - Quality Craftsmanship Throughout
- Two Piece Maple Neck - Two Piece Construction w/ Bolt on Neck - 8' 1/4" Patch Cord Included
- Guitar Features Two Single Coil Pickups - Tone Controls - 3-Way Selector Switch - Volume Control - Full Size 25.5 Scale
- Hard Tail Bridge w/ Adjustable Saddles - Vintage Sunburst Finish - Pick Guard - Chrome Plated Tuning Machines
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pyle PGEKT35 features a two piece Maple neck and Fingerboard, giving you that unheard combination of smooth and crunchy that only a guitar like this can provide. A Paulownia Body creates that classic feel and tone everyone is looking for, provides a balanced feel and excellent, solid sound quality. The Custom Vintage Sunburst finish on the body compliments the style and body lines of this guitar beautifully. A hardtail bridge and a lipstick style pickup make it easy to recreate the sharp vintage tone that the greats used. Perhaps the most interesting part of the PGEKT35 is its bridge with adjustable saddles. With such an option, the intonation, or the properties of how each note is passed to the next, can be manipulated to a desired effect. The Pyle PGEKT35 is an impressive piece of equipment, with looks and sounds far superior to much more expensive models. Once again, Pyle has put together a Professional quality piece of equipment at an affordable price. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and he
Top customer reviews
Now besides the expected cheapness, I think this guitar is great. The sunburst finish didn't have a single smudge, crack, dink, or scratch. The neck is smooth and straight. The action is very acceptable. The intonation is spot on right out of the box. I would recommend this guitar to anyone who is a beginner, or just looking for a cheap guitar as a secondary instrument. Sometimes you just can't afford even $300 for a guitar, and I think this piece really fits the bill.
My only negative is that it was shipped in a box w/ only about 1" of clearance all around and some small chunks of styrofoam to brace it. When I saw the packaging (or lack there of), I fully expected a damaged guitar...but to my surprise it was in perfect shape. You can always return it if it's damaged though.
Also...just a note. Pyle Pro may not be a standard guitar name, but they do have quite a few products on the market such as home A/V receivers, car stereos, speakers, etc. I also own a small Pyle Pro amp for some outdoor speakers and it also works well and was very inexpensive. Don't let the name brand prevent you from buying this guitar. At this price range, you're not gonna get much better than this.
Here is the sad story. To my disappointment. I noticed some things on this instrument that I did not like. The strings on the guitar are CHEAP! (I will consider replacing them soon), The tone knob is a bit rusted (although I bought it brand new). The nut feels like plastic. The finger board feels cheap and the metal frets seem very thick and cheap. The neck, although its VERY SMOOTH, would be a lot better if it were glossy coated. The overall feel of the neck feels cheap, sad to say.
What is good about it? It comes with two Allen wrenches, and a guitar cord. Its not neck heavy as some very low-end guitars. It uses Paulownia wood (somewhat similar to Alder wood). The saddle holding the strings reminds me of an actual Fender or Squire telecaster. although some guitarists complain about the weight of certain guitars (this one is 12-13 lbs), I like HEAVY GUITARS. I play the bass (which is usually heavier than guitars). I don't want it to feel like a toy or a Guitar Hero device. I gave this instrument a low rating because the expectations of it were not met. I would only recommend this guitar as a "starter" instrument for those wishing to get their first "Telecaster". As for live performances or bands, I am not sure.