|Item Weight||9.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 7.75 inches|
|Item model number||PLT26|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Digital Non Contact Laser Tachometer, Carrying Case|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited|
Consider these available items
Pyle PLT26 Digital Non Contact Laser Tachometer with LCD Display, 99999 RPM Range and Carrying Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 digit LCD display - Laser Output Power: <1mW class II - Battery: 4 X 1.5V AA (Not included)
- Range of 2.5 - 99,999 RPM - Sampling Time: 1.0 seconds (over 60 RPM) - Case, reflection tape and manual are included
- Measures at a distance of up to 3.5 ft. - Memory: Last value, Max Value, Min. Value
- Resolution: 0-1000 RPM/0.1RPM; 1,000-9,999 RPM/2.5 RPM; >10,000 RPM (0.025%+1dgt) - Time base: Quartz crystal;
- Automatic Range selection - Circuit: Exclusive one-chip LSI circuit;
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The PLT26 precision laser tachometer by Pyle, accurately measures RPMs at a stunning range of 2.5 to 99,999. To take a measurement, apply the reflective marks provided to the surface being measured, then aim the laser, push the side button and the RPM reading is immediately displayed. The 5 digit LCD display makes reading measurements simple and easy. No contact with the shaft or wheel is necessary. Comes with reflective tape and cushioned carrying case.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have some 3M reflective trailer tape and it picks up the signal no-problem. Only had it to 1000 rpm so far on a PTO. Get it.
Top reviews from other countries