|Item Weight||3.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.3 x 7.6 x 2.9 inches|
|Item model number||PL463BL|
|Depth (inches)||1 inches|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Pyle 4'' x 6'' Three Way Sound Speaker System - Pro Mid Range Triaxial Loud Audio 240 Watt per Pair w/ 4 Ohm Impedance and 3/4'' Piezo Tweeter for Car Component Stereo PL463BL
|You Save:||$35.69 (73%)|
- TRIAXIAL SPEAKER SYSTEMS: The woofer feature an eye-catching blue poly injection cone for plenty of stiffness without added weight. The 1-inch ASV voice coil is ready for high-temperature, high-wattage situations.
- LOW IMPEDANCE: Pyle 4 ohm component audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It also make the most of every 240 watt your car stereo can deliver.
- MIDRANGE TWEETER: Pyle Pro three way sound speaker system has one-inch neodymium film dome midrange and 3/4-inch piezo tweeter that complete the package. It helps to provide smooth, loud and detailed sound in each pair.
- DEFINITE STRUCTURE: The 20 oz. magnet structure, 1” neodymium film dome midrange, and ¾” piezo tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 95Hz - 20Khz frequency response. Also, it features standard 4'' X 6'' size fits OEM locations.
- POWERFUL FEATURES: The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and extending the life of the product. A 1” high-temperature ASV voice coil provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Pioneer TS-A4676R 4" x 6" 3-Way Speaker, Set of 1
BOSS Audio CH4620 200 Watt (Per Pair), 4 x 6 Inch, Full Range, 2 Way Car Speakers (Sold in Pairs)
Pioneer TS-G4645R 4"x6" G-Series 2-Way Speaker with 200W Max Power
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1462 4 x 6-Inches Full Range Coaxial Speakers
Kicker 43DSC4604 4x6" 2-way Speaker Pair
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Caraudio Closeout||Amazon.com||Amazing Dealzzz||Amazon.com||Photo-Zone|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||4 in x 6 in||4 in x 6 in||4-Inch x 6-Inch||4_by_6_inch||4 by 6 Inch||4 by 6 Inch|
|Wattage||240 watts||200 watts||200 watts||30 watts||70 watts||120 watts|
Pyle's Blue Label series speakers don't just sound great - they look great, too. Feast your eyes upon the azure curves of Pyle's Blue Label series and you'll agree. They're great replacements for your vehicle's factory speakers - you'll hear the difference immediately. Included in this package is a pair of 4' x 6' three-way 240 watt speakers - carrying the high, mid, and low end for a fuller range sound. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure as well as extending the life of the product. A 1' high-temperature ASV voice coil provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage. The blue poly injection cone looks great and allows your music to resonate with full power. The 20 oz. magnet structure, 1' neodymium film dome midrange, and ¾' piezo tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 95 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response. Includes grills, wires, and mounting hardware. Trust Pyle to provide quality sound at a competitive price.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my earlier review just in case mine are just defective, and others are not:
These affordable replacement speakers fit my 1989 E30 perfectly and sound excellent. After I put these in (which took about ten minutes of easy work requiring nothing more than a screw driver) I was wondering why I didn't do it earlier. The sound quality is great, crisp, and seems to have a large range.
I'm not competing for sound awards lol. But when I was younger I used to spend a lot of money on speakers and amps and I wish I had saved $$ and bout Pyle way back then because they truly can compete for sound quality!
I do have to add that these didn't just slide into my original housing, my husband had to tweak the housing so they'd fit. There was a lip on my housing that wasn't allowing it to lay flush so he just used a razor blade and cut it so it would fit. So far it doesn't rattle. Other than that they went in easy peasy. I have a 2001 Honda Accord coupe, just to warn those car owners...you will have to do a slight adjustment but they will be just fine once you do.
Granted, I'm not an audiophile, and I'm sure there are significantly better speakers available, but at what cost? If you're like me who just wants to replaced factory speakers that are cracking or simply not working -- and you just want to listen to music or the radio without judging every high and low note (you should be paying attention to the road, right?) -- then these are the way to go.
Just remember, to make your installation easier, be sure to get the proper installation brackets and plugs (I used Metra -- also purchased on Amazon).
I just installed a pair of these in my boat. There is no point in going crazy on speakers for a boat cockpit: They simply don't last in the harsh marine environment, but I do value good sound quality. I did not expect these to be the absolute tops in sound reproduction, but I was pleasantly surprised at how adequately they perform.
As you might expect they are mid-range biased if the equalizer is neutral. Pushing up the bass and treble a bit results in perfectly acceptable sound quality for listening to typical radio music programs like Country , Rock, etc. At moderate volume the highs are crisp and decently bright. Bass is clear and not muddy, but it won't rattle your windows. If you are after street-thumping bass these won't do it, but neither will most 5" speakers. However, if you are listening to most broadcast music the way the artists intended you to hear it they are fine. The audio stage is remarkably good for such inexpensive speakers!
The speakers come with the mounting hardware you need and they look nice installed. You get a plain looking round black grille and bezel with a small plastic "PYLE" logo on it, which isn't intrusive by way of size or bright color. You will see a bit of the silver colored triax speaker layout through the grille, and perhaps a peek of the blue bass speaker cone (Is it mylar? It's some sort of plastic, not paper...); a classy look that will work fit into almost any situation.
I'm going to buy another pair for inventory so that I have them when the set I just installed need to be replaced,
Overall I'm plenty pleased.