Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Pyle PLT85BTCM CD/DVD Player Bluetooth Wireless Streaming Hands-Free Talking SB/MP3/AUX/AM/FM Radio Stereo Receiver Black
|List Price:||$169.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.00 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 12.25 x 3.75 inches|
|Output Wattage||320 Watts|
About this item
- HI-RES 7-INCH DISPLAY: The Pyle Single DIN Touchscreen Head Unit has a top-notch single DIN dashboard for music streaming, hands-free phone calls, and video. Comes w/ a 7” TFT/LCD monitor head unit receiver w/ user-friendly digital control interface
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: Equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ the latest devices including Android, iPhone, tablet. Features built-in microphone for hands-free calling, convenient contact list import & digital phone dial pad display
- BACKUP CAMERA: Touch screen stereo includes rearview backup camera w/ installation wiring & mounting bracket. Mount in the rear of your vehicle above the license plate. Features built-in digital scale lines, tilt-adjustable lens angle & night vision
- MULTIMEDIA PLAYBACK: Front-Loading CD/DVD Player - USB Flash + Micro SD Memory Readers - Also Supports Reverse Backup Camera Connection - Rear Panel Audio (RCA) Input/Output Connector Jacks - Subwoofer (RCA) Output
- USB FLASH DRIVE PORT: Features USB reader for digital audio, image or video playback, AM/FM radio w/ 30 station memory, AUX input, RCA input/output connector jacks, subwoofer output, and video backup camera support (RCA video input/output)
- CD/DVD PLAYER: The single din car stereo bluetooth radio for car features a front-loading CD/DVD player and touchscreen operation which telescopes out & up w/ tilt adjustment. Includes power & wiring harness, video connection cable & remote control
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
In the late 20th century, Pyle established itself as a premium source for replacement speakers and car audio. By the year 2000, Pyle had undergone a massive transformation, expanding into the nascent market spaces of competitive car audio, home audio, marine audio, and professional audio & musical instruments - our Pyle Pro line. As you sit in your car, you are isolated from outside noise and surrounded by speakers. You become enveloped in sound. We have a wide range of speakers, amplifiers, and head units that will enrich your car audio experience. You’d be surprised at how much better your music can sound with an upgrade from the factory speakers and amplifier.
We have a wide range of speakers, amplifiers, and head units that will enrich your car audio experience. And we don’t just focus on audio at Pyle Car. Cars are a big part of our lives, and we offer a variety of products and accessories that can enhance your experience and turn your car into a modern media system on wheels, including navigation systems, DVD players, and iPod interfaces. At Pyle, we also care about your safety. That’s why we’ve also got a full line of rear and front-facing cameras that can be wired to a monitor in your car – so you can park in those tight spots or see around corners with ease.
Start with your home theater, a stalwart of any modern house. We’ve got projectors, TVs, mounts, and stands, just to get started – all fully equipped with state-of-the-art HD technology, compatible with beautiful video game consoles like Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii, as well as your favorite Blu-Ray players, for crisp, hi-res images that explode in your eye on a mind-blowing scale. Of course, Pyle Home also carries all the cables and adaptors you need for a fully operational setup that’s sure to be the envy of your neighbors.
There’s plenty more to keep you entertained. Bass-expanding mini speakers that run on rechargeable batteries and play your digital music, wherever you go. Perfect for the dorm room or sitting by the pool. Headphones. Vintage turntables – get the look of yesterday’s classic phonographs with today’s high-quality manufacturing standards. Power amplifiers, horn speakers, and waterproof speakers for your garden. Tripods and speaker stands.
features a huge range of musical instruments, DJ equipment, and accessories for your every need. All of our products have been designed with the professional in mind. You don't just see or hear the quality - you feel it. And whether you're a hard-working musician, studio engineer, or even a budding amateur, Pyle Pro has something to offer.
Among Pyle Pro’s most popular items are our PA Systems. Pyle is constantly modernizing these powerful devices to meet the demands of the modern user. Our flagship PAs include wireless microphones, rechargeable batteries, and iPod/iPhone docks. They’re great for use in large areas and events – at churches for weddings, at schools, gyms, birthday parties – anything indoor or outdoor where your voice needs to be heard loud and clear. And they’re easily transportable, thanks to caster wheels and telescoping handles. Use it for any audio – voice, guitar, CD, MP3 player – they handle everything.
Pyle’s emerging guitar line is also grabbing the attention of the music industry. Models are available in double-cutaway and Les Paul styles, with solid rosewood bodies in a variety of colors. Beginner kits including Pyle has also introduced a huge variety of effects pedals. Rounding out Pyle Pro’s line are our USB-to-analog converters, including a 2-channel mixer with USB input and output.
Compare with similar items
Pyle Model : PLT85BTCM
Car Stereo Headunit Receiver System & Rearview Backup Camera Bundle Kit
7-inch Bluetooth Headunit Receiver, Waterproof Backup Cam, Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Call Answering, Touch Screen Display, CD/DVD Player, USB/Micro SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, AUX Input, Single DIN, Waterproof Rearview Night Vision CamVehicle Entertainment & Safety Kit:
The Pyle Bluetooth Headunit Receiver & Backup Camera Kit combines driver safety and multimedia entertainment -- into one convenient package. The stereo receiver adds Bluetooth wireless music streaming and hands-free call answering. Drive safer and smarter with Bluetooth, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road during calls. It easily pairs to your Smart Phone and works with all of today’s latest Bluetooth-enabled devices (like Smartphones & Tablets). Pyle keeps driver convenience in mind with additional features including Touch Screen Control Operation, Built-in CD/DVD Player, along with USB Flash & Micro SD Memory Card Readers for digital media playback. The motorized fold-our monitor display screen telescopes out and up to reveal a user-friendly digital control interface. Then, mount the included Backup Camera in the rear of your vehicle for a closer look when backing up. The cam features waterproof construction and built-in distance scale lines for depth perception. This in-dash multimedia video receiver adds versatile dashboard entertainment while the backup camera adds safety when on the road. Upgrade your automobile with next-generation features to help get you where you need to go -- with the Pyle PLT85BTCM Bluetooth Headunit Stereo Receiver & Backup Camera System.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Justin on May 23, 2017
Power/loudness is good.
Touch screen is ok as far as sensitivity, but nothing great. No brightness adjustment from what I've seen..
The biggest problem is that when you turn the volume up, the bass is auto-adjusted down. Which is nice for my old car and old speakers. But I can see that being a real annoyance if you're running subwoofers.
The touchscreen is basically a novelty, this radio doesnt do anything a $30 after-market radio wouldn't do.