Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Pyle Upgraded Vintage Record Player - Classic Vinyl Player, Retro Turntable, MP3 Vinyl, Music Editing Software Included, Ceramic Cartridge, FM Tuner, MP3 Converter, 3 Speed - 33, 45, 78 - PLTTB9U
Enhance your purchase
USB drive or MP3 player through USB/SD(TM) Card host ;
AM/FM stereo radio ;
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 14.6 x 6.1 inches; 6.55 Pounds|
|Motor Type||AC Motor|
About this item
- Convert your vinyl records into MP3: The vintage style record player includes a driver that gives you the ability to record all of your old vinyl records into digital MP3 files, so you can quickly and easily transfer your files onto your Mac or PC
- Stereo speakers: This vintage vinyl record player includes built-in dual speakers that produce noteworthy sound with having to connect to an external output
- Classic style & modern technology: Pyle record player Features classic styling along with today’s silicon-based technology. The retro vintage designs combine to provide you with a gratifying experience that easily becomes the centerpiece of any room
- Classic feel: the Pyle Turntable features Great sounding built-in speakers, giving a full range of sound without any additional hardware. The retro radio station dial and control knobs add to the classic feel
- Quality sound: Use the RCA line-out to connect this turntable to your home theater system for even more full-bodied Audio. This turntable will deliver high-quality performance for all of your audio needs
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DIGITNOW Bluetooth Record Player Turntable with Stereo Speaker, LP Vinyl to MP3 Converter with CD, Cassette, Radio, Aux in and USB/SD Encoding, Remote Control
Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player with Built-in Speakers | Upgraded Turntable Audio Sound| Includes Extra Stylus | Black, Model Number: VSC-550BT-BK
DIGITNOW Record Player, Turntable Suitcase with Multi-Function Bluetooth/FM Radio/USB and SD Card Port/Vinyl to MP3 Converter
Audio-Technica AT-LP60X-BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable, Black, Hi-Fi, 2 Speed, Dust Cover, Anti-Resonance, Die-Cast Aluminum Platter
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Kedok||Amazon.com||Rybozen Group Limited||WORLD WIDE STEREO|
|Item Dimensions||15.2 x 14.6 x 6.1 inches||12.5 x 11.4 x 7.9 inches||13.9 x 10.1 x 5 inches||13.8 x 10 x 4.5 inches||14.7 x 14.1 x 3.8 inches|
|Item Weight||6.55 lbs||8.17 lbs||2.69 lbs||5.50 lbs||0.09 ounces|
Classic vinyl player, retro turntable, MP3 vinyl, music editing software included, Ceramic cartridge, FM tuner, MP3 Converter, 3 Speed - 33, 45, 78
From the Manufacturer
The Pyle PLTTB9U - USB Turntable with Direct-to-Digital USB/SD Card Encoder; Built-in AM/FM Radio Conversion
Combine the Best of Analog and Digital Technology
Conveniently Located USB Flash Port
Combine the Best of Analog and Digital Technology
Retro Style with Modern Technology
This retro style turntable from Pyle is designed to look sleek and stream-line. The protective dust cover provides a custom-tailored fit and adds to the PLTTB9U’s appeal. This belt-driven powerhouse with two built-in full range speakers is updated with cutting-edge technology from the 21st century so you will be able to do more than just play your favorite vinyl records. The PLTTB9U will deliver high quality performance for all of your audio needs.
Create music files while you play your vinyl records. The PLTTB9U encodes your vinyl directly into MP3 files and best of all, it’s easy. You’ll be able to create digital files instantly when you connect your USB flash drive or SD memory card. Then, take your turntable experience to the next level and create playlists for any occasion. Turn your stack of records into a convenient and portable digital music library – organize your music collection or just save some space by digitizing your records.
Play MP3s and other music files via the USB and SD card slots. You can also use the RCA line-out to connect your home theatre system for richer, full-bodied audio. Play music for a crowd of family and friends or just use the headphone jack for private listening. The easy-to-read controls and LCD display gives this retro style some modern flare. You’ll be in total control of your music with the PLTTB9U.
Play it All
This retro turntable is capable of playing a wide variety of music. You can connect and play music from iPods as well as almost any other MP3 or external music player with the audio input. With the PLTTB9U, you can combine the best of analog and digital technologies.
Accessories to Keep the Music Playing
The PLTTB9U comes with a 45 RPM adapter and AC adaptor. (Long play record and USB flash not included)
Browse Through Pyle Home's Vast Line of Turntables:
USB Flash and/or SD Card Compatible
Connect to PC/Mac
Battery Powered/ Rechargeable
CD & Cassette Player
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It just stopped reading the USB not a day after I started recording from LP to USB. I plugged in USB unplugged and plugged again ..I turned system on and off and on again no dice. Because it lost ability to read any USB I plugged in it simply could not and would not record OR playback what it did record the few times that I initially recorded. What it did record it seemed I could not get it to start where the song started it would always cut of the first few seconds of the song upon initial song of say any given album! Besides that it looks cheap it feels cheap and by golly it it fact IS cheap a total waste of money apparently a generic design that any brand can just slap their name on and bait unknowing consumer with. BUYER BEWARE!
Top reviews from other countries
I am very satisfied with this purchase, however it took a while to figure out the USB options for this record player.
The sound can fill a 1000 sq foot room fairly easy. if you have amps or speakers you'll be even happier.
I'd suggest this to anyone.