|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
|Item model number||PLG64|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyle 6.5 Inch Mid Bass Woofer Sound Speaker System - Pro Loud Range Audio 300 Watt Peak Power w/ 4 Ohm Impedance and 60-20KHz Frequency Response for Car Component Stereo PLG64
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- : AUTO SPEAKER SYSTEMS: Pyle GEARX series woofer is the latest series which have been designed and engineered for consistent and high performance. The 6.5 inch feature an eye-catching yellow CD P.P. cone for plenty of stiffness without added weight.
- LOW IMPEDANCE: The 4 ohm component audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. It also make the most of every 300 watts peak power your car stereo can deliver with rubber magnet boot cover.
- MID BASS WOOFER: Pyle pro mid bass woofer sound speaker system has 30 oz. magnet structure and 60 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response that complete the package. It helps to provide smooth, loud and detailed sound.
- POWERFUL FEATURES: The specially treated rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and extending the life of the product. A 1” high-temperature aluminum voice coil provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage.
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With the Pyle PLG64, we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked.
- Yellow CD P.P. Cone - Magnet Weight: 30 Oz
- Specially Treated Rubber - Impedance: 4 OHM
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Car Subwoofer | BOSS Audio CXX8 600 Watt, 8 Inch, 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil
Earthquake Sound SWS-6.5X 6.5-inch Shallow Woofer System Subwoofers, 4-Ohm (Pair)
4) New PYLE PLPW6D 6" 2400W Car Audio Subwoofers Subs Woofers DVC Stereo 4-Ohm
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Output Wattage||300 watts||—||200 watts||—|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||6.5-inch||8_inch||6.5 Inch||6 inch|
Get in gear with the Pyle Gear-X series These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. This 6.5' woofer has 300 watts of pure power supported by a 1' high temperature voice coil to boost the low end. Hear the rumbling lows of your favorite music thanks to the 30 oz. magnet structure. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround and yellow-color poly-injected cone provide a sturdy foundation for keeping your sound crystal clear and distortion-free. To boost performance, these speakers have been equipped with a strong capacitor, meaning your speakers will never struggle for power. These speakers look cool, too, thanks to the yellow coated steel basket. You'll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
- Yellow CD P.P. Cone
- Specially Treated Rubber
- Edge Suspension
- 1.0'' High Temperature
- Aluminum Voice Coil
- Magnet Weight: 30 Oz
- fs = 60-20KHz
- Impedance: 4 OHM
- Rubber Magnet Boot Cover
- 300 Watts Peak Power
- Mounting Depth: 2.84"
- Cut-out Size: Φ140 mm
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 3.19 lbs.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I opened the product page on Amazon and it was flashing "LIGHTNING SALE" and I got them HALF PRICE! How's that for good luck? They arrived in two days very nicely packaged and I ripped into the Panasonic and pulled out the pitiful speakers... they must have been the 99 cent special back in the day. Hooked these up and had to put bigger screws into the enclosures... WAY more powerful, way more bass, even though they say MID bass. They overpower the subwoofer on all but the deepest bass.
To say I'm satisfied would be the understatement of the year... I'm a happy dancer! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED even at double the full price.
They sound great from the rear-door speaker mounts, complimenting the 4-way speakers in the front doors which were lacking bass. They have no enclosures other than the doors themselves so don't have a booming sub-woofer sound but I can hear the potential.
I'm only pushing 150 watts per channel into them, I may need to upgrade it to 250 watts.