Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Pyramid 2022SX 200-Watt 3-Way Mini Box Speaker System
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 21, 2017
sound is good for these little speakers.
on October 2, 2017
As Expected
on October 4, 2016
Bought these for our new toy hauler, we installed them outside and they sound great.
on January 7, 2013
I read the comments for these speakers before I bought them. I should have listened to them! Not 2 weeks after we started using them, the sound went out. We could barely get any volume on them. We had been running them at a constant volume, so there was no "loud" music coming through them. The volume remained the same for the few times we used them. You get what you pay for. I am not rating the seller, just the product. The seller was excellent to work with.
on August 7, 2012
I bought these same speakers for an older RV I sold (Speakers included) so when I need a litle more sound in my new RV, I buoght them again. My wife and I listen to a lot of books on CD when traveling, with road and wind noise, we need some extra speakers to hear well, these wotrk for that great. They mount simple but stable, and I have had no issue with them. If you big into loud crisp music, I don't know that these wil fit your need. If you are moutring in a 4x4 that wil have a rough ride agian, I don't think these will work well. However for how I use them, they do the trick.
on March 13, 2017
I realize they were cheap, and the sound is terrible
on July 4, 2016
These speakers did not hold up in my semi and they just quit working I don't know if it's from vibration or what
on June 25, 2014
Not bad for a small set of outdoor speakers. 200w is plenty of power for any deck or pool area. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that the knobs for holding the speakers to the mounting bracket are about a lousy 1/16" too long. The threaded female end in the speaker will just spin without tightening the speaker to bracket. Easy fix with a small washer, though.
on February 6, 2014
Speakers worked fine, I bought them to put in my little Nissan D21. Only problem was the thumb screws to attach the speakers to the mounting arm were too long, and when I tried to tighten them to the arm, the enclosed nut on the speaker stripped free. but for the price, I am going to order another set and if they arrive with the same issue, i will just throw a couple washers on there to fill the gap.
on November 7, 2016
Was skeptical at first to buy these but they were nice and built strong but as far as the power rating i dont have a clue.sound nice though without amplification.