Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Set Silicone Baking Mat. Non-stick, Half Sheet, Fat Reducing Oven Liners for Healthy Cooking.
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% glutten free food grade pure silicone, BPA free and non-toxic.
- Heat resistant up to 450 degrees F, dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe, NOT for stovetop use.
- Helps even heat distribution for convenient healthy cooking, while draining fat, grease and oil away.
- Non-stick, easy to clean and flexible.
- Doubles as: trivet, pot holder, drying rack, microwave cover, mini ice cube mold, dog treats maker, oven liner, wire rack, fly swatter. Can be used as quarter sheet if cut. Can be used as full sheet if combined together.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Package contents: 2 silicone mats for baking: 1 green and 1 red
Size: each baking mat is 16 by 11.5 in
Weight: each baking mat is 8 oz-Pyramid Silicone Baking Mat has innovative raised pyramid design to allow hot air to pass underneath food, while keeping fat and grease away from your meal. -Microwave, oven (up to 450F) dishwasher and freezer safe. -NOT to be used on stove top. -Bendable, foldable, rollable and storable. -Pyramid Silicone Baking Mat lends itself to the following foods: Bacon, Chicken Breasts, Chicken Fingers, Chicken Wings, Cookies, Croissants, Fish, Onion Rings, Pork Chops, Potato Skins, Potato Wedges, Roasted Vegetables, Salmon, Stuffed Mushrooms.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
well, by making bacon crispy and draining fat away from it.
I also baked some cookies with my kids in the oven (turning
mat over, so the points were facing down). Cookies did
not stick, came out well and had nice square pattern on the
I really liked that the mats were of two different colors,
so I can easily remember which one was used for meat and
which one for dough products.
For cooking bacon drain the mat when the mat is cool enough to handle and the fat is still in liquid form. DONT WAIT FOR IT TO BECOME SOLID! It will be more difficult to clean. TRUST ME ON THIS!
For chicken I used a dry seasoning, just make sure to season before placing on mat or do not just any spices or seasoning that can burn quickly. It can be a pain to clean and like cooking the bacon drain fat when cool enough to handle and in liquid form.
I really liked that the mats were of two different colors, so I can easily remember which one was used for meat and which one for dough products.