Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.42 shipping
Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Storage set includes three 2-cup round, two 7-cup round, two 4-cup round, and two 1-cup round containers with nine BPA-free blue plastic lids
- Made of clear, nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Designed for easy nesting and stacking; seal-tight lids ideal for food storage or taking foods on the go
- Bowls safe for use in microwave, refrigerator, and freezer; oven safe to any baking temperature, but not broiler safe
- Lids dishwasher safe on top rack; 2-year warranty on glass; made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Barefoot Team||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||13 x 20 x 11 in||12.25 x 17.63 x 12.38 in||10.25 x 14.12 x 4.12 in|
|Size||18 Piece Set||17 piece set||19 pc set||10 pc set|
Pyrex 18-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
- 18-Piece Storage Set includes 3-each: 2-cup round storage, 2-each: 7-cup round storage, 1-each: 4-cup round storage, 1-cup round storage. All include matching blue plastic covers.
- Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go.
- BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Nest and stack for easy storage when not in use.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
- Glas is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year warranty on Pyrex glass bakeware.
- Limited 1-year warranty on plastic lids.
Top customer reviews
I got this set to supplement another larger 24 piece set I'd purchased from Kohls. Neither set alone could replace all my plastic containers. 3 cup rectangle is great for lunches. 6 cup rectangle is great for storage, a little big for lunches but manageable if needed. 2 cup is perfect for sides or yogurt. 4 cup is great for soup, polenta, fruit for lunches, or taco meat storage (it's a common occurrence in my house). 4 cup would be side salad size I'd say. I'd recommend the 7 cup round for full salads (not included in this set) although the 6 cup rectangle in this one could work as well. I use the 4 cup round and 3 cup rectangle most often for lunches. I use the 4 cup round and 6 cup rectangle most often for food storage in the fridge. I have some 1 cup rounds from the other set that are great for salad dressing, salad toppings, sauces, snacks, etc.
I've had them for about a month and they've held up nicely. Reheating is the microwave is no problem but they can get quite hot. I love that I can run them thru the dishwasher and not have to worry about ruining them. I always hand wash the lids. I haven't noticed any leaking issues with these yet. The lids seem pretty tight but I don't think Pyrex advertises that these are leak free.
The downside is that they are quite heavy compared to plastic containers but worth it.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.
Note: This set was $15 when I purchased.
The packaging was great and now issues with any of them. The 18 piece round set comes with three 2-cup round containers, two 7-cup round containers, one 4-cup round container, and one 1-cup round container. I pack my lunch in them every day, as well as store dinner leftovers in the fridge and freezer. I've been washing both the bowls and the lids in the dishwasher and they still look good as new. Just make sure the lids are washed on the top rack. I've also microwaved several of the bowls, immediately after taking them out of the fridge, and there have been no issues with the glass. I wouldn't microwave with the lids on, and I place a paper towel over the top in case of bubbling.
I'm thinking of purchases a second set now that I know how great they work!
I quickly learned that these are the HOLY GRAIL of food storage even though my Tupperware is also great and high quality.
The difference between glass and plastic storage has shocked me...
When I buy blueberries or strawberries and store them in a glass Pyrex bowl, they have life for nearly 2 weeks. In plastic, there is condensation right away (because air penetrates plastic) and about a 4 day shelf life.
While I use plastic for cooked leftovers, my fresh produce has an astounding longer life in these or also Mason Jars....
Also, lids have absolutely no issue when washed in the dishwasher (top shelf)... and I wash them ALL the time!