Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Storage set includes three 2-cup round, two 7-cup round, two 4-cup round, and two 1-cup round containers with nine BPA-free blue plastic lids
- Made of clear, nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Designed for easy nesting and stacking; seal-tight lids ideal for food storage or taking foods on the go
- Bowls safe for use in microwave, refrigerator, and freezer; oven safe to any baking temperature, but not broiler safe
- Lids dishwasher safe on top rack; 2-year warranty on glass; made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
|Shipping||$9.42||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eclipse Cedar Creations||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Hob Store|
|Size||18 Piece Set||18 pc set||10 Pieces||17 piece set|
Pyrex 18-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
- 18-Piece Storage Set includes 3-each: 2-cup round storage, 2-each: 7-cup round storage, 1-each: 4-cup round storage, 1-cup round storage. All include matching blue plastic covers.
- Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go.
- BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Nest and stack for easy storage when not in use.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
- Glas is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year warranty on Pyrex glass bakeware.
- Limited 1-year warranty on plastic lids.
Top Customer Reviews
I use the larger bowls as prep bowls or for making up several days' quantity of various casseroles or salads. The smallest bowls are great for holding prep ingredients. All the bowls are good for dry storage, as well. The lids kind of fold over the edges slightly so they form a tight seal.
Then, too, they are great for dips and chips and whatever else you can think of to use them for. Just an all-around great set that washes up wonderfully fast.
I'm about to order another set of these and freecycle all my plastic.
Update: The lids to some of my Foodsaver canisters (plastic, that broke) fit the 1-qt bowls and the 1-cup bowls nest inside my Back-to-Basics toaster/egg cooker.
I quickly learned that these are the HOLY GRAIL of food storage even though my Tupperware is also great and high quality.
The difference between glass and plastic storage has shocked me...
When I buy blueberries or strawberries and store them in a glass Pyrex bowl, they have life for nearly 2 weeks. In plastic, there is condensation right away (because air penetrates plastic) and about a 4 day shelf life.
While I use plastic for cooked leftovers, my fresh produce has an astounding longer life in these or also Mason Jars....
Also, lids have absolutely no issue when washed in the dishwasher (top shelf)... and I wash them ALL the time!
I am happy to report that neither of these happened to me! I got all the lids, and though they were a bit tough to get on at first (I found the best way is to get them on one side and them work your thumbs around the rim from both directions) but I left them on for a few days to "stretch" them, and haven't had a problem since.
Please, if you are think about switch from plastic to glass I highly encourage you get these, it sucks they are round instead if square, but you really will not regret it.
I will give a hint about the resealable tops...they were a bit tight at first, I wasn't able to get them onto the bowls but running them under the tap with warm water did the trick. I already had the rectangular set for years so I was aware of their uses so completing the set with the round containers really works! The clean up is a whisk and I save storage space which is really limited here by nesting them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.