Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Storage set includes three 2-cup round, two 7-cup round, two 4-cup round, and two 1-cup round containers with nine BPA-free blue plastic lids
- Made of clear, nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Designed for easy nesting and stacking; seal-tight lids ideal for food storage or taking foods on the go
- Bowls safe for use in microwave, refrigerator, and freezer; oven safe to any baking temperature, but not broiler safe
- Lids dishwasher safe on top rack; 2-year warranty on glass; made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Compare to Similar Items
This item Pyrex 1072164 Storage 18-Piece Round Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AAA items||Amazon.com||Classy Kitchens||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||Information not provided||10.25 x 15 x 6.62 in||8 x 16 x 10 in||12.25 x 17.63 x 12.38 in|
Pyrex 18-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
Pyrex glassware is a must have for any serious kitchen. Available in an array of functional shapes and sizes, each individual piece can be used for baking, cooking, microwaving, serving, and storage.
- 18-Piece Storage Set includes 3-each: 2-cup round storage, 2-each: 7-cup round storage, 1-each: 4-cup round storage, 1-cup round storage. All include matching blue plastic covers.
- Ideal for refrigerator and freezer storage or taking food on the go.
- BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Nest and stack for easy storage when not in use.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
- Glas is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year warranty on Pyrex glass bakeware.
- Limited 1-year warranty on plastic lids.
Top Customer Reviews
I use the larger bowls as prep bowls or for making up several days' quantity of various casseroles or salads. The smallest bowls are great for holding prep ingredients. All the bowls are good for dry storage, as well. The lids kind of fold over the edges slightly so they form a tight seal.
Then, too, they are great for dips and chips and whatever else you can think of to use them for. Just an all-around great set that washes up wonderfully fast.
I'm about to order another set of these and freecycle all my plastic.
Update: The lids to some of my Foodsaver canisters (plastic, that broke) fit the 1-qt bowls and the 1-cup bowls nest inside my Back-to-Basics toaster/egg cooker.
I was surprised to open my box and find not all 18 pieces (I was missing 2 lids) so definitely do an inspection once yours arrive! There is a 1-800# for Corning in the package insert, and they are sending me the missing lids with no problem, so I am saved the hassle of re-packaging and shipping back for a refund.
I am looking forward to making the total switch from plastic to glass. Good for the environment, and our health!
CONS: The major down side to these are the glass rims. They are the weak spot and can easily chip or break. STACKING these bowls with out their lids on is NOT advised. This is especially true for the smaller "2-cup" size bowls. Due to the crystalline nature of glass and very little tapered angle (the sides are almost vertical), pulling 2 bowls apart can shear off pieces of glass from the rim of the bottom bowl. You may not be aware of this when it happens and there is a danger that small shards of glass may be left inside a bowl. Those of you with children should be aware if this point.
When using a dishwasher, you must be careful to NOT allow the rim of one bowl to come in contact with another dish. Otherwise the water pressure may rock the bowl back and forth resulting in impact damage and chips to the rim. I suggest trying to move or wiggle the bowls by hand to check the range of motion while resting on your dishwasher's rack. With a little experimentation, you can find the right spots to load these bowls safely. This is mostly a problem when the bowls are at an angle. The best way to load them seems to be securely on their side. Just be sure they cannot move around and are not tipped back (which will trap water and soap).Read more ›
I just received 2 sets of these dishes as a gift. I was dying to get rid of all my plastic storage containers. We're a household of two but I do a lot of cooking from scratch and do save leftovers plus I make my fair share of "pot luck" dishes for gatherings we go to.
There are 8 heavy weight round glass dishes in each set with very tight fitting lids that snap down over the rim of the bowl...2 seven cup bowls, 2 four cup bowls, 3 two cup bowls, and 2 one cup bowls. I expect the lids to loosen up just a smidgon after they've been used a few times. Right out of the box, the lids are extremely tight fitting and appear to be of good sturdy quality. By the way..lids can go in the dishwasher on the TOP rack.
How much storage space will they take up? The kitchen cabinet shelf that I have TWO sets comfortably organized on is 10" deep (front to back) and 20" wide (from side to side) with about 14" from top to bottom. I put the lids on all the bowls and sat like size bowls on top of each other. Yes the lids are sturdy enough to hold the weight of each other. No I would no sit bowls inside each other. I did that when I was unpacking them and two bowls got too snuggly perched inside each other. I got them apart but won't do it again. It's nice not to have to store the lids separately.
Size..Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these bowls! I only wish I had more of them! They stack nicely (if needed) for storing. The lids fit nice and snug and don't warp from the microwave to the dishwasher. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jesica whitney
I love this tupperware and have since gotten rid of or donated all the rest of my older plastic tupperware. Read morePublished 5 months ago by P. Roberts
These containers are wonderful, way better than plastic. My only complaint is that the lids occasionally split and it's difficult to buy replacement lids. Read morePublished 6 months ago by missmorgendorffer
This might sound weird, but when I opened the Amazon box, a smell of mold overcame me. It was from the box that contained these containers. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sara Jones
It's Pyrex...love it! We do handwash the lids to keep them looking in top condition.Published 8 months ago by S Faye
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.