Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,834 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,039 reviews
on June 1, 2016
Theses bowls are PYREX.... what is more awesome than Pyrex??? I am old school and have been using Pyrex stuff for more years than I can count.
Easy to clean, refrigerator to oven, microwave, freeze in them, probably almost anything you might do in the kitchen is Pyrex compatible.

This set comes with four bowls and four lids.
I must admit the largest bowl is huge and I am not sure how I will use or store it. The others are fabulous sizes for all my kitchen needs.

The plastic lids are all different colors and BPA free and can be put in the top rack of the dishwasher.

The glass is made in the USA (which is kind of rare these days)

This also comes with a 2year manufacturer warranty.
All in all I think this is a great set and well worth the money.
review image review image review image review image
on March 21, 2015
You can't beat Pyrex for quality. These bowls are just the right size for the bread baking I've started doing. They are sturdy and the perfect sizes for mixing dough, letting dough rise, mixing wet ingredients prior to mixing with dry ingredients. I really like these bowls and highly recommend them.
on June 2, 2016
I didn't plan on reviewing this item however I saw a handful of people saying that the lids, especially for the largest bowl, did not fit properly. I will admit that some are a little snugger than others but by no means do any of them not fit.

I was a little worried about buying this product because of those reviews but it is an excellent bargain and I would highly recommend it to someone in need of a bow set.
on September 24, 2017
This bowl set is a steal for the price! What a bargain. I love Pyrex. It has always been super dependable and lasts for years and years. I am thrilled that they included lids as that is the one thing that is a helpful extra with a bowl set. It saves me the second step of having to move stuff from the bowl to a Tupperware. Now I can just seal it with a lid and store it! Pyrex is amazing with many different cooking ways too, which makes it so simple. I can microwave it, put it in the oven, store it in the refrigerator, put it in the dishwasher when I am done and never have to worry about the bowls breaking.
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 13, 2015
The big advantage of these bowls is that they have a horizontal lip around the outside which makes it easy to hold the bowl. I have two sets and have given a set as a gift. America's Test Kitchen uses them on the show. The covers fit well and add to the value of the bowls.

I don't take the bowls from hot to cold or cold to hot so I can't say how well they hold up. When Corning owned Pyrex the bowls for the U.S. were made from borosilicate glass, (like the 200-inch mirror in the Palomar Mountain observatory) which has excellent heat shock characteristics. I believe the current Pyrex bowls are a more conventional glass and are tempered, to minimize stresses in the glass, to protect them. Borosilicate was a better solution, but likely these bowls will take some abuse
on March 22, 2017
When it comes to cooking, either you understand and appreciate the advantages of Pyrex or you don't. These bowls fit neatly inside one another. They're clear so you can easily see what's going on as you're mixing ingredients. And the tops are uplifting colors.

I debated between these and ceramic mixing bowls. You have so many more options this way. You're purchasing mixing bowls, food storage containers and leftover reheating bowls all wrapped up into one. They're plain but extremely useful.
on October 7, 2016
I wish I had purchased these instead of Tupperware mixing bowls when we first married. They are so easy to clean, they stack well, they look nice, they never smell, and I never have to deal with discoloration after storing something like tomato sauce.
on May 6, 2017
I'm down to just a few plastic leftover containers after reading repeatedly how bad plastic is for us and the environment. I also have some rectangle Pyrex storage pieces. Some of their lids had split (and no I don't put them in the microwave or DW), but hopefully these don't. I will say these lids are pretty tough to get off the bowl, but I do have some arthritis in my hands. The rectangle ones fit better in my cabinets, but I wanted to double duty these off and on as mixing bowls.
on August 13, 2017
What can I say? I have a thing for bowls or things in general with lids. These are great....you can put most of the into the large bowl and also store the lids in there too. I have not used them yet to do a lot of mixing so I don't know how well they are suited for that yet. We have used them to mix meat and things like that and it was nice to have these. The lids fit well on the bowls. I got a great price on these too so very happy.
on December 29, 2014
I have had this Pyrex bowl set for years, minus the lids. I always wished they had lids. Decided to buy this set because I couldn't find anywhere to purchase the lids separately.
I was immediately disappointed by the quality of the bowls in the new set. Two of the bowls had defects. One had a wavy edge on top. The other bowl was also misshapen in the actual bowl part. Very noticeable to sight and touch.
The next day I went to Target and bought the same bowl set (on sale) and opened the box in the car before I left (to check it out). It was perfect.
Don't know if the bad set was just a fluke or if the seller (Nilmee) knowingly sent me "seconds".
Anyway, have always loved the bowls for mixing, serving and storage. Glad to have lids. They fit nice and snug but not a struggle to put on. I bought an Anchor Hocking set with lids about 6 months ago and I am donating them. Hate those lids. You think you have them on nice and tight and soon as you turn your back, they're laying loosely on top of the bowl. Not so with the Pyrex.