Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Pyrex Easy Grab 19-Piece Glass Bakeware Set with B...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 47% off the $69.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyrex Easy Grab 19-Piece Glass Bakeware Set with Blue Lids
|Price:||$42.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$27.00 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large ergonomic handles for improved handling
- Easy snap on lid for secure transport
- Soft contours for easy cleaning
- Nonporous glass won't absorb stains or odors
- Reusable glass lasts longer than disposable plastic and foil
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pyrex Easy Grab 19-Piece Glass Bakeware Set with Blue Lids
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||25.9 pounds||10.65 pounds||22.6 pounds||12.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Pyrex Easy Grab 19-Piece Clear Glass Bake Set
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware - loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation - which we think is pretty neat.
Pyrex Fast Facts
- Pyrex glass bakeware is, and has always been, durable, reliable and safe.
- The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission conducted an investigation in 2008 and concluded that Pyrex glass bakeware does not present a safety concern.
- While both borosilicate and soda lime are appropriate compositions for glass bakeware, heat strengthened soda lime is more resistant to impact breakage.
- Pyrex glass bakeware has been made - first by Corning Incorporated and now by World Kitchen - using the same soda lime composition and heat-strengthening process for more than 60 years.
- World Kitchen has always manufactured Pyrex glass bakeware in the U.S. and our packaging proudly displays the American flag and the "made in the USA" label.
A great addition to any kitchen, this clear glass set lets you easily keep an eye on how your cakes, breads, casseroles and more are cooking up. Versatility makes it easier for you with these cook-and-serve in one dishes that go from the oven to the table. Use them for dry or refrigerated storage and microwave reheating and enjoy maximum functionality with minimal mess.
- Easy Grab 19-Piece Bake Set includes one of each: 2-quart Oblong baking dish, 3-quart Oblong, 8-inch Square, 1.5-quart Loaf Dish - all with matching blue plastic covers. Also includes 1-quart , 1.5-quart, and 2.5-quart mixing bowls with matching blue plastic covers, 9.5-inch Pie Plate, and four 10-ounce Rimmed Custard Cups.
- Easy carry handles.
- Soft contours for easy cleaning.
- Contemporary design goes from oven to table.
- Easy Snap Lid allows access to handles while lid is attached.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and dhiswasher safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year warranty on oven bakeware.
- Limited 1-year warranty on plastic covers.
Top Customer Reviews
I am going to return them.
If you do order these, it is a pain trying to get the manufacturer to send you ALL the pieces. They have been giving me the run around for weeks. They needed pics of the set, and NOW want my ID? I didn't need an ID when i bought them, why now? What a waste of time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these for about 3 months. The glass part is fine. Does seem a little thinner than most Pyrex, but still I've had not problems with the glass. Read morePublished 1 month ago by VGer
I've owned these for a year and 3 months now, and have not had one problem with them.
All the lids fit as they should the day I got them, and still fit now. Read more
These lids leak, the break, and won't last. It's a bummer that it's not better. Don't drop them cuz also it shatters and crazy hard to clean up safely.Published 6 months ago by Em C
Built for transport, yet everything spills out of the lids. Not happy about the insecure lids.Published 6 months ago by C. McCullen
Pretty awesome minus the fact that I bought this for Christmas cooking so I just opened it and one of my lids was brokePublished 7 months ago by Johannah
Updating this a year later.. I still LOVE this set. The lids still look brand new and glass is so nice because it doesn't retain any food smell. Great set.Published 9 months ago by JS