Pyrex 10 Piece Simply Store Food Storage Set, Clear
|Price:||$14.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$12.60 (47%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: (2) each 2-cup Round Dishes, (1) each 4-cup Round Dish, 3-cup Rectangular Dish, and 6-cup Rectangular Dish with Blue Lids
- Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Pyrex 10 Piece Simply Store Food Storage Set, Clear
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||6.8 pounds||12.8 pounds||10.65 pounds||22.6 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Proudly made in the USA!
The Pyrex brand has called the small town of Charleroi, PA, home for more than half a century. The manufacturing plant has employed generations of families throughout the Pyrex brand's proud history.
Pyrex Simply Store 10-piece Glass Food Storage Set
The durability of Pyrex Storage allows stacking for efficient space utilization. There's no substitute for Pyrex, the original glass bakeware. Introduced 90 years ago and made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation.
- Set Includes: (2) 2-cup Round Dishes with Blue lids.
- (1) 4-cup Round Dish with Blue lid.
- 3-cup Rectangular Dish with Blue lid.
- 6-cup Rectangular Dish with Blue lid.
Oven and Microwave Safe
Glass is preheated oven and microwave safe. Lids are BPA free, microwave and safe.
Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe
Pyrex glass is non-porous glass and won’t absorb stains or odors, making for easy cleaning. Lids are dishwasher safe in the top rack.
Glass is fridge and freezer safe, making Pyrex perfect for your food storage needs.
Pyrex 6 Cup Rectangular Dish
This 6 Cup Rectangular Dish includes a blue plastic lid.
Pyrex 4 Cup Round Dish
This 4 Cup Round Dish includes a blue plastic lid.
Pyrex 3 Cup Rectangular Dish
This 3 Cup Rectangular Dish includes a blue plastic lid.
Pyrex 2 Cup Round Dish
This 2 Cup Round Dish includes a blue plastic lid.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Glass is very tough, seems almost indestructible
2. I like that they are not plastic, so I feel safe about reheating food in them
3. The lids fit well for the first 4 years or so
4. Replacement lids are available at the Corning and Revere Factory Outlet stores
5. These containers fit well into lunch bags so that you family can take your healthy home cooked food to work or school.
6. The containers stack well inside each other for space cramped kitchens
7. You can bake in these and then cool the food (I place the entire container into a roasting pan filled with ice water) put on the lid and slide the pan into the refrigerator.
8. You freeze can food in these containers
1. The lids do stretch and warp over time, I recommend buying extra lids before you need them. My lids lasted approximately 4 years.
Overall, I would recommend these to anyone that likes to cook in quantity and doesn't like to reheat food in plastic. I use these everyday in my kitchen.
The containers work nicely for food storage, but they also can be used for cooking. They go from freezer to oven or microwave, and are dishwasher safe as well. Pyrex is practically unbreakable. With normal use, this set could easily last a lifetime. At the current price, they actually cost less than plastic containers, which do not have either the durability or versatility.
If all that's not enough, consider the health benefits. Glass will not leech plasticiser into your food, and there's no dioxin to worry about when microwaving.
I don't usually rave about kitchen items, but after I recieved this set, I rushed back to order another. I'm getting rid of most of the plastics in my cabinets today!
Then I got the current issue of Consumers Reports last week...they had an article on the safety of pyrex. Apparently it has been breaking and exploding unexpectedly in home kitchens, in some cases causing traumatic injury. It turns out that the "pyrex" name, first of all, was sold by Corningware to two other companies...Corningware left the home glassware business in the late 1990's. I was not aware of this. Then I read about the complaints that have been filed about shattering, cracking, and worst of all, exploding dishes. Why this is happening is fuzzy - some claim that the "pyrex" base glass formula has changed. To me it looks like it - my new pyrex looks like greenish soda-lime glass, not thermal shock resistant yellowish borosilicate glass. But the company making the new pyrex denies this, and of course glass color can be altered....when I dug into the issue generally, what is going on is really unclear.Read more ›
This is quite a terrifying experience, and I will not put any of these bowls in the microwave again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While it says cover is suitable for microwave use, don't try. The cover will warp when put in a microwave. That's the only reason I'm giving this a 4 star.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The item came on time but the 6 cup pyrex came defective, can't close it, the glass seems out of proportion. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Maria Jose
Product is fine but i received one lid less. I have received only 9 pieces in my package.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Came well packaged. Love using glass over plastic when it comes to food-containers that will be heated. Read morePublished 4 days ago by JC
These are decent for the price. They are glass, which keeps them from getting stained and makes cleaning them much easier. Read morePublished 5 days ago by JackieBoy
Great for storing left overs. They're glass with plastic tops. Recommended.Published 5 days ago by A. Topcu
I've been using them to store... well food. I haven't had problems like others have complained about regarding them breaking or exploding but I suspect they haven't been using... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Devreser