Pyrex Prepware 1-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes (1) 1-Cup Measuring Cup with Red Graphics
- Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add a measure of consistency to your kitchen with the Pyrex 1-Cup Measuring Cup that is sturdy and easy-to-read. Measurement indicators and the easy to grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pyrex makes a good product. But if you buy several of these, and you are weighing your ingredients, you'll need to tare each cup separately. The difference in weight between several similiar size cups is quite significant, especially for soap making. So don't think if you weight one of the cups all of the cups will weigh the same.
1. It has some type of coating that makes it appear to have a crack in the glass but it really does not. I guess it is just a wrinkle in the coating.
2. The box it is sealed in takes a strong man to finally pry open. Talk about a super glue. I finally gave up and got a knife and hacked the box open. It is definitely not easy to open so beware of the frustration of unpacking this item!