Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes (1) 2-Cup Measuring Cup with Red Graphics
- Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
- Comfortable easy-to-use measuring cup is made with an ergonomically designed handle and easy-to-read red markers
- Made in the USA of ultra-durable, non-porous glass; won't absorb odors, flavors, or stains, nor will it impart them
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add a measure of consistency to your kitchen with the Pyrex 2-Cup Measuring Cup that is sturdy and easy-to-read. Measurement indicators and the easy to grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour. Whether you are preparing a multi-course meal or simply a snack for one, Pyrex offers products which make food preparation a little easier, from beginning to end. There's no substitute for Pyrex, the original glass bakeware. Introduced 90 years ago and made of a durable, high temperature material, Pyrex remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation. Use and care: Avoid sudden temperature changes. No stovetop or broiler use. Do not overheat oil or butter. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
Pyrex: If you change this item back to it's previous standard please let me know! I would love to purchase another that is like the old one I have! :)
The other job and one of major importance, is allowing the clean pouring of its contents. This is where the Pyres 2-cup measuring cup fails its intended job. Unless you pour liquids very slowly, you are going to get flooding down the cup all over your counter. I also own an Anchor Hocking 2-cup measuring cup that does not have this issue so I examined the differences in the pouring spouts.
The Pyrex spout is very small and narrow and appears to have been formed simply by pulling the rim. I'm not sure if these are made by heating and forming or whether from some mold, but it is very small, so liquids do not pass well through the spout except at very low velocity.
If you examine the Anchor Hocking brand cups in my photos, you will notice that the spouts are formed much wider and have a less-angular design. The outer edges of the spout is also higher than the upper rim of the cup. These cups pour a lot better than the Pyrex. I just thought people might like to know this because it is a difficult thing to determine without it being pointed out.