Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup with Lid
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: 2-Cup|Change

on May 31, 2007
I absolutely love it. I have the 4 cup one also. They are easy to read, and the best part is the lid. Great for melting butter in the microwave and not have to worry about splatters. The lid also strains as well as pours, so there is less mess. I'm so glad I bought it.
on November 26, 2015
The lid is totally useless because it won't stay on the measuring cup. I paid three times as much for this measuring cup because I was looking for one with a lid and I can't even use it. No matter which way I put on the lid, it pops right back off almost immediately. Please see the photos I've uploaded so you can see what I mean.

I figured that maybe I got a defective measuring cup and/or lid so I went to a local store that sells the same Pyrex measuring cup/lid combo and they all had the exact same problem.
review image review image
on October 21, 2012
Easy to grip handle. Measurements are clear and easy to read. Good product. The lid with the hole is perfect for pouring pancake batter. The lip also seals batter for making when the rest of the family gets up. It is wide enough to use my egg beater to whip cream.
on September 28, 2013
I love the 'lid' that comes with this. However, as typical of the Pyrex brand, the pour spout is a lousy shape. If you pour r-e-a-l s--l--o--w, then the liquid goes where you want. However, if you pour at the typical speed that you normally do, say the speed you pour a cup of coffee from your carafe, then the liquid goes everywhere, often holding on to the pour spout and going right down the outside of the measuring cup. The pour spout has a terrible shape, and why they haven't fixed that over the decades is a mystery to me. Try a different brand. I'm pleased with my Anchor Hocking brand tempered glass measuring cup.
on June 1, 2014
The lid does not fit perfectly and the pour spout is a terrible design. The only way that I can keep liquid from spilling all over when pouring from this cup is to pour very slowly and then most of the time I still spill some liquid.
on January 3, 2015
It measures liquids, is dishwasher safe and very sturdy... however this is the second Pyrex measuring cup that I have ordered from Amazon and the red markings seem to be rubbing off. The first one didn't make it a year before the markings completely wore off, and after the second wash this one's markings were rubbing off on my dish towel...
on October 16, 2015
This is a great measuring cup! The handle is comfortable, and the markings are very easy to read. The bonus for me is the ability to read measurements on the inside, which I didn't realize it had. I also like having a lid just in case I need to use it.

Another interesting feature is the fact that, in the right light, there's a slightly aqua tint. I'm not sure why that happens, but it's kind of cool.

I've used Pyrex for many years, and their quality is still excellent. Unless I drop it, I expect this to last for decades.
on January 18, 2016
I really like the addition of the lid, now I don't have to pour my half and half back into the carton is I have too much. You simply cannot beat Pyres. And it's glass! I'm phasing out all my plastic containers and bowls and measuring cups back into glass. My Mother said always glass over plastic containers, etc.....and she was right, as usual. Plastic is, to me, good for mixing (etc), but storage is better using glass.
on April 4, 2016
These are good, but way oversized for the amount of liquid they measure. I have some Anchor Hocking measuring cups, and these 1-cup Pyrex cups are as big as the 2-cup anchor cups. Take up more space in the cabinet, so 1 star off for that. Otherwise, they're very well built and work great for measuring and microwaving my daughter's milk for her bottles.
on September 19, 2013
Don't you love Pyrex!! this cup works great, and has the lid so you don't need to struggle with plastic wrap. Great for oatmeal, heating up leftovers, fixing a cup of tea. I have one and I bought this one for my son to take for his first apartment. He says all the guys use it! AND CHEAP TOO! Yeah Pyrex.