Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on November 26, 2015
The lid is totally useless because it won't stay on the measuring cup. I paid three times as much for this measuring cup because I was looking for one with a lid and I can't even use it. No matter which way I put on the lid, it pops right back off almost immediately. Please see the photos I've uploaded so you can see what I mean.

I figured that maybe I got a defective measuring cup and/or lid so I went to a local store that sells the same Pyrex measuring cup/lid combo and they all had the exact same problem.
review image review image
on March 3, 2017
Within 2 months, the markings are gone. Didn't use it that often and never put it in the oven. I have another that's 25 years old that's still perfect, I guess Pyrex has gone downhill.
review image review image
on April 6, 2015
After just under 2 months, the measurements are rubbing off. The quarter cup and half cup measurement are completely gone and the rest are faded. My other pyrex measuring cup is about ten hears old and hasn't faded at all. It's hard to believe this is a real pyrex measuring cup.
on November 30, 2016
I have had very good luck with Pyrex measuring cups through the years and these are the same quality.

Pros:
- "Stack-ability" with larger Pyrex measuring cups
- Highly Readable Print Markings that don't fade off
- Sturdy Handle
- Good Price for Two
- Great teenager soup bowl

Cons:
- Pour at a good pace or you'll have a mess
- Don't drop it or you'll have a mess of a thousand tiny shards
on May 4, 2017
I love these measuring cups with the lines that can be used when viewing from above. My only wish is that they were sold without the lids. I'm getting quite a lid collection since I purchase a new one about every 6-12 months. The lines fade in the dishwasher after awhile, but I use it daily so I don't really mind. I have noticed the lines fade quicker if you use a brightener in the dishwasher.
on December 19, 2016
I like these cup measures a lot. They changed the glass type since I last bought them, and these have a green tint, which I don't prefer, but I don't think it affects anything. My one complaint is that they are not left-handed+USA friendly. The cup measures are only on one side, with the assumption it is being held in one's right hand.
on June 1, 2014
The lid does not fit perfectly and the pour spout is a terrible design. The only way that I can keep liquid from spilling all over when pouring from this cup is to pour very slowly and then most of the time I still spill some liquid.
on January 6, 2017
Wished the base of the cup was wider like the 4-cup version for mixing small amounts. Love the useful lid, and wished there was one for the 4-cup version.
on January 10, 2017
The heavy rubber lid is a bonus I did not expect. It extends just a little over the lip of the cup, providing a little protection in the cabinet. I have a tendency to bang around my glassware, and chip the measuring cups, so this helps a lot. Nice big numbers for the measure, also. Have not used it with hot, hot liquids, or to heat anything, so I cannot tell whether this is good Pyrex or the kind that shatters.
on October 16, 2015
This is a great measuring cup! The handle is comfortable, and the markings are very easy to read. The bonus for me is the ability to read measurements on the inside, which I didn't realize it had. I also like having a lid just in case I need to use it.

Another interesting feature is the fact that, in the right light, there's a slightly aqua tint. I'm not sure why that happens, but it's kind of cool.

I've used Pyrex for many years, and their quality is still excellent. Unless I drop it, I expect this to last for decades.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.