Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 190 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 207 reviews
on November 26, 2015
The lid is totally useless because it won't stay on the measuring cup. I paid three times as much for this measuring cup because I was looking for one with a lid and I can't even use it. No matter which way I put on the lid, it pops right back off almost immediately. Please see the photos I've uploaded so you can see what I mean.

I figured that maybe I got a defective measuring cup and/or lid so I went to a local store that sells the same Pyrex measuring cup/lid combo and they all had the exact same problem.
review image review image
on March 3, 2017
Within 2 months, the markings are gone. Didn't use it that often and never put it in the oven. I have another that's 25 years old that's still perfect, I guess Pyrex has gone downhill.
review image review image
on November 30, 2016
I have had very good luck with Pyrex measuring cups through the years and these are the same quality.

Pros:
- "Stack-ability" with larger Pyrex measuring cups
- Highly Readable Print Markings that don't fade off
- Sturdy Handle
- Good Price for Two
- Great teenager soup bowl

Cons:
- Pour at a good pace or you'll have a mess
- Don't drop it or you'll have a mess of a thousand tiny shards
on April 6, 2015
After just under 2 months, the measurements are rubbing off. The quarter cup and half cup measurement are completely gone and the rest are faded. My other pyrex measuring cup is about ten hears old and hasn't faded at all. It's hard to believe this is a real pyrex measuring cup.
on December 14, 2016
The spout on the Pyrex cup is slightly crooked, going off to the side. Thus when pouring liquid, it spill all over. I tried to exchange it but was a week too late. I had been in the hospital and sick for several weeks so I hadn't tried it out yet. I only wanted to exchange a very defective cup.
on January 6, 2017
Wished the base of the cup was wider like the 4-cup version for mixing small amounts. Love the useful lid, and wished there was one for the 4-cup version.
on February 22, 2017
With less than three months of very gentle use and washing, the measuring lines at and below 1 cup have disappeared. Advertised as dishwasher safe, but apparently not?
on June 4, 2014
I used this a lot to heat up bottles it is sturdy and will hold up over time. very handy
on October 6, 2014
Set up a baking cart with everything I need to roll up to the table. This is small enough to fit. Clear enough to see and I'm quite happy.
on March 17, 2017
cover is a nice touch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.