Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 17, 2017
I have no idea how Pyrex is so popular. This is the second one of these and I just can't believe how bad the spout is. If you aren't pouring EXACTLY down the middle of the spout, the liquid runs down the side and all over. Ever single time. Can't wait til this one breaks. Never getting another.
One person found this helpful
on March 23, 2015
This measuring cup is about 1/16 of an inch shorter in height and approximately the same diameter as our 15 year old ones. The glass color has a slight bluish green tinge where the old ones are totally colorless. The word Pyrex is in smaller letters than the old ones were and our old ones also say "Patent Pending" under the pouring spout and the new ones do not. With that said they are almost identical to the old ones with the measurement markings easily read. The new one is almost an identical replacement to the old ones. Do not be afraid to order this to replace your older chipped or broken measuring cup. Shipping was fast and well packed.
3 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.
2 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2013
Actually the measuring cup is fine - good Pyrex brand quality BUT the product shipped is NOT the one pictured in the photograph. It is a newer design. So if you are trying to replace a piece in an existing set in this style with the main measurements shown in a red block, you will not be pleased.
10 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 21, 2017
This is great. I have used it 2x a day for the last 2 weeks. I make vegan dishes and this gets washed 2X a day and there is no visible peeling of the label like I have had with other brands. I will be buying a set of these after the holidays.
on April 24, 2015
Not what I ordered. There’s a difference in type of glass between the capital lettered and the lower case letters on the cup. I’m done with trying to get a glass cup, going to plastic. Also the handle is way too short. I can barely get 2 fingers in there.

Update: After using this cup for awhile I’m done whining. This is large and wide. I’ve been able to whisk inside the cup. If you fill it to the bottom of the letters it’s exactly 1 ½ cups.
Top Contributor: Petson December 3, 2017
Be aware. This is not a old style PYREX measuring cup. It is a new style Pyrex measuring cup with the poorly designed spout. That said, it is a real Pyrex and is almost excellent.
on January 19, 2017
Like that it's got extra room above the cup line. It useful when adding additional ingredients to product and you don't want to dirty another bowl.
One person found this helpful
on July 5, 2015
Bought several to rotate in dishwasher as I am on Weight Watchers and find measuring liquids in these tried and true Pyrex cups is more accurate than measuring on a counter scale. Some reviews indicate they are easily breakable but I have not found that to be true. Have been careless and beat them up for 9 months and they are still like new.
on May 3, 2016
I wanted something with a pour spout for melting butter in the microwave. This fits the bill. Only thing I would add is something to make the handle heat proof, as it sometimes gets a bit hot to handle barehanded, but it's not bad. I would definitely buy again.