Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 1 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on March 11, 2017
Great size and easy to read. Works great in microwave
on December 3, 2013
Actually the measuring cup is fine - good Pyrex brand quality BUT the product shipped is NOT the one pictured in the photograph. It is a newer design. So if you are trying to replace a piece in an existing set in this style with the main measurements shown in a red block, you will not be pleased.
on November 30, 2012
Nothing beats Pyrex for liquid measuring cups. I was not able to find this size locally, so I bought it here. Now if I could only find dry measure cups that were this accurate.
on July 31, 2013
I have the 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup and it works well, so I decided to get the 1 cup also. It also works well and the lettering lasts a very long time..(I have owned Pyrex cups before). I am happy with the product.
on November 5, 2015
I love my two cup Pyrex but really needed something smaller for melting small batches of waxes and butters. I ordered the two pack of one cup and I'm so happy with the size. Its so much easier to work with these. The shape of these make them easy to clean too.
I will update if I have any issues.
review image review image
on January 29, 2014
There is a difference between PYREX(R) and pyrex(R). Google it for yourself, and look for the terms "borosilicate" and "explode". What's pictured on this item is PYREX(R) and what I received is pyrex(R). You can tell the difference in the graphics printed on the measuring cup-- is Pyrex in capitals or lower case? The photo is capitals (as of today Jan 2014; hope they change this) and what I received is lower case.
on January 5, 2014
I like the size of this pyrex cup, however, the newer designs seem to have a smaller spout where the liquid tends to run down the front a lot easier than my older model pyrex cups.
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.
on March 13, 2015
If you look at the picture on the listing, these are clearly 1cup measuring cups, which is what I wanted. What I received are 2 cup measuring cups. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I thought it was just an error. The second time, I noticed the label on the bubble wrap indicated the package contained 1 cup measuring cups, even though they were clearly 2 cup measuring cups. So what has happened is there are several mislabeled packages of these in the warehouse. Whoever is pulling them off the shelf to ship, needs to look inside the bubble wrap (which you can do without unwrapping it) to confirm that it contains 1 cup measuring cups and not 2 cup measuring cups. The 1 cup says "1 cup" at the top marking, and the 2 cup says "2 cups" at the top marking. I'm not going to reorder these again until someone figures this out.
on July 26, 2014
My old one shattered on my tile floor when it slipped out of my hand while loading the dishwasher. Booooooo. I love this measuring cup. I love that the handle goes all the way to the top so you can nest the one in the two in the 5. Love that they're microwave and dishwasher safe, probably oven safe too, since it's pyrex, but I've never tested that.

I quickly ordered the same one on Amazon. I did notice when it arrived that the handle on the newer one is about an inch shorter than my old one, which seems like it will make me even more likely to lose my grip on this new one, hence the 1 star deduction.

Also, my husband was sad that there were no interior markings like there are on the 2 cup one. He doesn't like lifting the cup to see if he's reached his desired volume, he likes the interior markings. I don't mind that they're not there, they weren't there on my old one either.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.