Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 17, 2017
I have no idea how Pyrex is so popular. This is the second one of these and I just can't believe how bad the spout is. If you aren't pouring EXACTLY down the middle of the spout, the liquid runs down the side and all over. Ever single time. Can't wait til this one breaks. Never getting another.
on April 26, 2017
so useful to have this small size measuring cup. use for everything, but main reason to purchase is for melting butter in microwave or scooping out some pasta water before i drain the cooked pasta, so i have some to use in the sauce.
on January 19, 2017
Like that it's got extra room above the cup line. It useful when adding additional ingredients to product and you don't want to dirty another bowl.
on March 13, 2015
If you look at the picture on the listing, these are clearly 1cup measuring cups, which is what I wanted. What I received are 2 cup measuring cups. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I thought it was just an error. The second time, I noticed the label on the bubble wrap indicated the package contained 1 cup measuring cups, even though they were clearly 2 cup measuring cups. So what has happened is there are several mislabeled packages of these in the warehouse. Whoever is pulling them off the shelf to ship, needs to look inside the bubble wrap (which you can do without unwrapping it) to confirm that it contains 1 cup measuring cups and not 2 cup measuring cups. The 1 cup says "1 cup" at the top marking, and the 2 cup says "2 cups" at the top marking. I'm not going to reorder these again until someone figures this out.
on March 23, 2015
This measuring cup is about 1/16 of an inch shorter in height and approximately the same diameter as our 15 year old ones. The glass color has a slight bluish green tinge where the old ones are totally colorless. The word Pyrex is in smaller letters than the old ones were and our old ones also say "Patent Pending" under the pouring spout and the new ones do not. With that said they are almost identical to the old ones with the measurement markings easily read. The new one is almost an identical replacement to the old ones. Do not be afraid to order this to replace your older chipped or broken measuring cup. Shipping was fast and well packed.
Top Contributor: Petson December 3, 2017
Be aware. This is not a old style PYREX measuring cup. It is a new style Pyrex measuring cup with the poorly designed spout. That said, it is a real Pyrex and is almost excellent.
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.
on July 5, 2015
Bought several to rotate in dishwasher as I am on Weight Watchers and find measuring liquids in these tried and true Pyrex cups is more accurate than measuring on a counter scale. Some reviews indicate they are easily breakable but I have not found that to be true. Have been careless and beat them up for 9 months and they are still like new.
on May 8, 2016
I love Pyrex in general and their measuring cups in particular. The writing never fades or wears off, even after dozens of trips through the dishwasher and they handle hot and cold equally well. A classic kitchen utensil for both seasoned and beginner cooks.
on March 4, 2015
Great Pyrex cup. I particularly like this style because it gives extra room at the top so I can add more liquid as required in my recipe or mix my liquid and some package mixes i.e. packaged gravy right in together. My cup fell and broke and I had to immediately replace it is that important.