Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 1 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on January 19, 2017
Like that it's got extra room above the cup line. It useful when adding additional ingredients to product and you don't want to dirty another bowl.
on March 28, 2017
Heavy glass. Durable. Nice. What can one say about measuring cups?
on March 11, 2017
Great size and easy to read. Works great in microwave
on December 3, 2013
Actually the measuring cup is fine - good Pyrex brand quality BUT the product shipped is NOT the one pictured in the photograph. It is a newer design. So if you are trying to replace a piece in an existing set in this style with the main measurements shown in a red block, you will not be pleased.
on November 30, 2012
Nothing beats Pyrex for liquid measuring cups. I was not able to find this size locally, so I bought it here. Now if I could only find dry measure cups that were this accurate.
on July 31, 2013
I have the 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup and it works well, so I decided to get the 1 cup also. It also works well and the lettering lasts a very long time..(I have owned Pyrex cups before). I am happy with the product.
on November 5, 2015
I love my two cup Pyrex but really needed something smaller for melting small batches of waxes and butters. I ordered the two pack of one cup and I'm so happy with the size. Its so much easier to work with these. The shape of these make them easy to clean too.
I will update if I have any issues.
review image review image
on January 29, 2014
There is a difference between PYREX(R) and pyrex(R). Google it for yourself, and look for the terms "borosilicate" and "explode". What's pictured on this item is PYREX(R) and what I received is pyrex(R). You can tell the difference in the graphics printed on the measuring cup-- is Pyrex in capitals or lower case? The photo is capitals (as of today Jan 2014; hope they change this) and what I received is lower case.
on January 5, 2014
I like the size of this pyrex cup, however, the newer designs seem to have a smaller spout where the liquid tends to run down the front a lot easier than my older model pyrex cups.
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.