Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 17, 2017
I have no idea how Pyrex is so popular. This is the second one of these and I just can't believe how bad the spout is. If you aren't pouring EXACTLY down the middle of the spout, the liquid runs down the side and all over. Ever single time. Can't wait til this one breaks. Never getting another.
One person found this helpful
on March 23, 2015
This measuring cup is about 1/16 of an inch shorter in height and approximately the same diameter as our 15 year old ones. The glass color has a slight bluish green tinge where the old ones are totally colorless. The word Pyrex is in smaller letters than the old ones were and our old ones also say "Patent Pending" under the pouring spout and the new ones do not. With that said they are almost identical to the old ones with the measurement markings easily read. The new one is almost an identical replacement to the old ones. Do not be afraid to order this to replace your older chipped or broken measuring cup. Shipping was fast and well packed.
3 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2015
This seems a bit wider and shorter than the one I am replacing. If it was more narrow and taller it may be easier to get more accurate measurements. The quality is very high and seems like it will last quite a long time. The glass is very thick and will not be prone to chipping or breaking. The red gradation markings of the off-brand one that I am replacing faded over time, which is why I picked this one. It is worth the additional cost, as the markings on these cups haven't faded in decades, based on the others that I have.
One person found this helpful
on November 5, 2015
I love my two cup Pyrex but really needed something smaller for melting small batches of waxes and butters. I ordered the two pack of one cup and I'm so happy with the size. Its so much easier to work with these. The shape of these make them easy to clean too.
I will update if I have any issues.
review imagereview image
on March 13, 2015
If you look at the picture on the listing, these are clearly 1cup measuring cups, which is what I wanted. What I received are 2 cup measuring cups. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I thought it was just an error. The second time, I noticed the label on the bubble wrap indicated the package contained 1 cup measuring cups, even though they were clearly 2 cup measuring cups. So what has happened is there are several mislabeled packages of these in the warehouse. Whoever is pulling them off the shelf to ship, needs to look inside the bubble wrap (which you can do without unwrapping it) to confirm that it contains 1 cup measuring cups and not 2 cup measuring cups. The 1 cup says "1 cup" at the top marking, and the 2 cup says "2 cups" at the top marking. I'm not going to reorder these again until someone figures this out.
on May 12, 2018
The spout is great. The handle is great and they stack better than the older ones. One issue: there is now more room at the top (over the one cup line), which I like, but it takes up a little more room in your cupboard.
on December 21, 2017
This is great. I have used it 2x a day for the last 2 weeks. I make vegan dishes and this gets washed 2X a day and there is no visible peeling of the label like I have had with other brands. I will be buying a set of these after the holidays.
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.
Top Contributor: Petson December 3, 2017
Be aware. This is not a old style PYREX measuring cup. It is a new style Pyrex measuring cup with the poorly designed spout. That said, it is a real Pyrex and is almost excellent.
on April 26, 2017
so useful to have this small size measuring cup. use for everything, but main reason to purchase is for melting butter in microwave or scooping out some pasta water before i drain the cooked pasta, so i have some to use in the sauce.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.