Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 1 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on December 3, 2013
Actually the measuring cup is fine - good Pyrex brand quality BUT the product shipped is NOT the one pictured in the photograph. It is a newer design. So if you are trying to replace a piece in an existing set in this style with the main measurements shown in a red block, you will not be pleased.
on March 13, 2015
If you look at the picture on the listing, these are clearly 1cup measuring cups, which is what I wanted. What I received are 2 cup measuring cups. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I thought it was just an error. The second time, I noticed the label on the bubble wrap indicated the package contained 1 cup measuring cups, even though they were clearly 2 cup measuring cups. So what has happened is there are several mislabeled packages of these in the warehouse. Whoever is pulling them off the shelf to ship, needs to look inside the bubble wrap (which you can do without unwrapping it) to confirm that it contains 1 cup measuring cups and not 2 cup measuring cups. The 1 cup says "1 cup" at the top marking, and the 2 cup says "2 cups" at the top marking. I'm not going to reorder these again until someone figures this out.
on April 26, 2017
so useful to have this small size measuring cup. use for everything, but main reason to purchase is for melting butter in microwave or scooping out some pasta water before i drain the cooked pasta, so i have some to use in the sauce.
on January 19, 2017
Like that it's got extra room above the cup line. It useful when adding additional ingredients to product and you don't want to dirty another bowl.
on July 26, 2014
My old one shattered on my tile floor when it slipped out of my hand while loading the dishwasher. Booooooo. I love this measuring cup. I love that the handle goes all the way to the top so you can nest the one in the two in the 5. Love that they're microwave and dishwasher safe, probably oven safe too, since it's pyrex, but I've never tested that.

I quickly ordered the same one on Amazon. I did notice when it arrived that the handle on the newer one is about an inch shorter than my old one, which seems like it will make me even more likely to lose my grip on this new one, hence the 1 star deduction.

Also, my husband was sad that there were no interior markings like there are on the 2 cup one. He doesn't like lifting the cup to see if he's reached his desired volume, he likes the interior markings. I don't mind that they're not there, they weren't there on my old one either.
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.
on March 23, 2015
This measuring cup is about 1/16 of an inch shorter in height and approximately the same diameter as our 15 year old ones. The glass color has a slight bluish green tinge where the old ones are totally colorless. The word Pyrex is in smaller letters than the old ones were and our old ones also say "Patent Pending" under the pouring spout and the new ones do not. With that said they are almost identical to the old ones with the measurement markings easily read. The new one is almost an identical replacement to the old ones. Do not be afraid to order this to replace your older chipped or broken measuring cup. Shipping was fast and well packed.
on April 26, 2017
I'm very happy with my standard normal pyrex measuring cup. I use it almost every day.
on March 28, 2017
Heavy glass. Durable. Nice. What can one say about measuring cups?
on November 30, 2012
Nothing beats Pyrex for liquid measuring cups. I was not able to find this size locally, so I bought it here. Now if I could only find dry measure cups that were this accurate.