Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on December 3, 2013
Actually the measuring cup is fine - good Pyrex brand quality BUT the product shipped is NOT the one pictured in the photograph. It is a newer design. So if you are trying to replace a piece in an existing set in this style with the main measurements shown in a red block, you will not be pleased.
on March 13, 2015
If you look at the picture on the listing, these are clearly 1cup measuring cups, which is what I wanted. What I received are 2 cup measuring cups. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I thought it was just an error. The second time, I noticed the label on the bubble wrap indicated the package contained 1 cup measuring cups, even though they were clearly 2 cup measuring cups. So what has happened is there are several mislabeled packages of these in the warehouse. Whoever is pulling them off the shelf to ship, needs to look inside the bubble wrap (which you can do without unwrapping it) to confirm that it contains 1 cup measuring cups and not 2 cup measuring cups. The 1 cup says "1 cup" at the top marking, and the 2 cup says "2 cups" at the top marking. I'm not going to reorder these again until someone figures this out.
on August 17, 2017
I have no idea how Pyrex is so popular. This is the second one of these and I just can't believe how bad the spout is. If you aren't pouring EXACTLY down the middle of the spout, the liquid runs down the side and all over. Ever single time. Can't wait til this one breaks. Never getting another.
on April 26, 2017
so useful to have this small size measuring cup. use for everything, but main reason to purchase is for melting butter in microwave or scooping out some pasta water before i drain the cooked pasta, so i have some to use in the sauce.
on March 23, 2015
This measuring cup is about 1/16 of an inch shorter in height and approximately the same diameter as our 15 year old ones. The glass color has a slight bluish green tinge where the old ones are totally colorless. The word Pyrex is in smaller letters than the old ones were and our old ones also say "Patent Pending" under the pouring spout and the new ones do not. With that said they are almost identical to the old ones with the measurement markings easily read. The new one is almost an identical replacement to the old ones. Do not be afraid to order this to replace your older chipped or broken measuring cup. Shipping was fast and well packed.
on January 19, 2017
Like that it's got extra room above the cup line. It useful when adding additional ingredients to product and you don't want to dirty another bowl.
on July 26, 2014
My old one shattered on my tile floor when it slipped out of my hand while loading the dishwasher. Booooooo. I love this measuring cup. I love that the handle goes all the way to the top so you can nest the one in the two in the 5. Love that they're microwave and dishwasher safe, probably oven safe too, since it's pyrex, but I've never tested that.

I quickly ordered the same one on Amazon. I did notice when it arrived that the handle on the newer one is about an inch shorter than my old one, which seems like it will make me even more likely to lose my grip on this new one, hence the 1 star deduction.

Also, my husband was sad that there were no interior markings like there are on the 2 cup one. He doesn't like lifting the cup to see if he's reached his desired volume, he likes the interior markings. I don't mind that they're not there, they weren't there on my old one either.
on April 17, 2014
Even though the product picture showed the new pyrex cup, the product description "Cup with Red Graphics" AND the fact that it was $2 more than what appeared to be a comparable cup offered thru Amazon Prime, I ordered this cup hoping that it would be the USA-made version with the "red graphics" and the wider spout. It wasn't! It appears to be the same cup offered for $6.60. Not sure of the difference between the two cups (the one offered for $6.60 and this one). If someone knows the difference please let me know; maybe I wouldn't feel so foolish for ordering the more expensive cup.
on August 13, 2017
I absolutely love this product! I sometimes like to measure out food, such as snacks, before eating it and the clear material along with the well made out lines is perfect for this and all of my kitchen needs! I also love that I can heat up any liquids in the microwave as well using my Pyrex Measuring Cup! Highly recommend this measuring cup, it's a must for all kitchens!
on June 2, 2017
Definitely not the cup pictured. The cup in the picture is much better than the one actually received. No need to repeat all of the problems of the new design. See other reviews for details.